Mika@Villa Manin - Udine - Italy

robertina

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oggi a Padova ho visto i cartelloni con la pubblicità del concerto di Mika a Villa Manin :boing: non erano come quello che ha fotografato Giuliana a Roma...praticamente c' è la copertina di TBWKTM con sotto scritto MIKA IN CONCERTO ecc...ecc...ecc.... se ci ripasso gli faccio una foto :biggrin2:

arrgh, i was kinda scared to open this thread when i saw it back on top, as since the prague cancellation i worry all the time that more gigs will be cancelled! :aah::aah::aah:

so, first of all: phew! :sweatdrop::teehee:

and second, faballa, are you talking about train connections, or about the hotel? there might still be availabilites at the b&b where we are all staying. :wink2: but i guess allegra would know that best, whether there are any, i guess she already has a direct telephone line to them. :roftl:

How long have you waited for the "arrival" of the ticket.. I mean, if I will order my ticket today will it arrive in time before the concert???? what do you mean?? how quick is the italian post... arggghhh just don't know how I should decide - should I try to order one or not....

How long have you waited for the "arrival" of the ticket.. I mean, if I will order my ticket today will it arrive in time before the concert???? what do you mean?? how quick is the italian post... arggghhh just don't know how I should decide - should I try to order one or not....

ticket delivery is normally very quick, they use a faster way to ship :thumb_yello:

Faballa, I bought mine here:

http://www.eventticketshop.at/#

and I got them during one week...Ich hab wohl etwas mehr bezahlt als sie in Italien kosten (44,50 oder so), aber ich habe mich nicht getraut, sie über Italien zu kaufen...:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you for all your quick answers!! :) - ok, I order one.... and my heart beats a lot faster, once again a gig!!! ehm, my last question my dear friends.. it IS a whole concert, isn't it?? not only a festival..

Thank you for all your quick answers!! :) - ok, I order one.... and my heart beats a lot faster, once again a gig!!! ehm, my last question my dear friends.. it IS a whole concert, isn't it?? not only a festival..

yes, it's a real gig in an amazing venue, don't miss that! :thumb_yello:

yes, it's a real gig in an amazing venue, don't miss that! :thumb_yello:

Do you know how many songs he will do? I heard earlier it's not a long show but about 60 (or maximum 75) minutes.

But it's been two months since the Arena tour, I'm ready to travel even for a few songs and the venue looks beautiful :wub2:

Do you know how many songs he will do? I heard earlier it's not a long show but about 60 (or maximum 75) minutes.

But it's been two months since the Arena tour, I'm ready to travel even for a few songs and the venue looks beautiful :wub2:

you ask too much :naughty:

italy+mika+gorgeous venue+amazing italian fans :teehee:...you don't need more motivation! :naughty:

you ask too much :naughty:

italy+mika+gorgeous venue+amazing italian fans :teehee:...you don't need more motivation! :naughty:

You are so right, Robertina :naughty:!! I start now and run over Vienna to find an international ticket-store - you've convinced me totally!! :mf_lustslow: bye, will report later about my success! :biggrin2: so excited now!

You are so right, Robertina :naughty:!! I start now and run over Vienna to find an international ticket-store - you've convinced me totally!! :mf_lustslow: bye, will report later about my success! :biggrin2: so excited now!

Hope to meet you in italy :huglove:

Glad you've decided to come :biggrin2:

:kachinga::pbjt::kachinga::pbjt:

• 2 weeks later...
Only 8 days :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

today in one week! :woot_jump:

lol, normally i never count down the days til the next gig, but after almost 2 months without a mika gig, i really need my drug again! :roftl:

my bag for italy is already packed, well, most of it... will be off to italy on friday morning. probably no internet for me anymore til the day after the gig then (unless i find a cheap internet café). :sad: but can text on twitter. :original:

oh, btw... i was wondering if any of the italians who are coming to codroipo gets to a box office til then and can buy me two tickets (standing, of course) for cattolica? i'd give you the money in codroipo then... :wink2: would be a lot easier for me than dragging my heavy bag through verona, to find a box office. :rolls_eyes:

Archived