Mika@Villa Manin - Udine - Italy

robertina

Someone need a cheap double room in front of Villa Manin the night of the gig?

If yes please tell me immediatly.

Tomorrow i'm going to try to cancel a reservation i made for two fans no more attending.

:bye:

Se qualcuno di voi italiani conosce qualcuno (magari di altri forum) che ha bisogno di una camera doppia di fronte a Villa Manin fatemelo sapere.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone from Italy please help me? I try to buy a train ticket from Codroipo to Milan for the morning after the gig. I need a very early train, so I would like to buy my ticket in advance. But the web page tells me it's not possible to use a self service machine (??) at the Codroipo station. How can I actually have my ticket? Can I buy it from train? I don't think the station is actually open that early to buy a ticket (before 6 am)?

you are in italy now right?

the fastest way is to go to a train station today, wherever you are, and buy it from the ticket office.

just make sure you ask for the right time and directions :wink2:

you are in italy now right?

the fastest way is to go to a train station today, wherever you are, and buy it from the ticket office.

just make sure you ask for the right time and directions :wink2:

Thanks for your quick answer, Robi! :wub2: My problem is that I'm in Finland now, came from Milan last night and going to Rome very late this evening (I know, this was not my original plan, but family issues...).

So I don't have a possibility to buy it from an Italian train station, only online, or before my train trip on Thursday. I don't know what to do, I should have bought while I was in Italy, but we were in the middle of countryside most of the time, and had a busy schedule with kids in Milan (we had to show them the football station etc, lol) so I was stupid and didn't buy it :aah: Do you think I can buy a ticket from train?

Edit: This happened in France too :aah: After this I will buy all my tickets in advance, I promise!

Not so near... 3 or 4 km

anyway since you arrive early morning at Villa Manin maybe you can take a bus to the station and return (mayve you can return with some fan arriving at station in the middle of the morning)

Not so near... 3 or 4 km

anyway since you arrive early morning at Villa Manin maybe you can take a bus to the station and return (mayve you can return with some fan arriving at station in the middle of the morning)

Okay, thanks! I decided to buy my ticket online, but now I have only email confirmation about it. If the ticket office is closed in the morning I have only email confirmation, not actual ticket. In Finland they would let me use that one, don't know about Italy.

Okay, thanks! I decided to buy my ticket online, but now I have only email confirmation about it. If the ticket office is closed in the morning I have only email confirmation, not actual ticket. In Finland they would let me use that one, don't know about Italy.

that is the ticket! :thumb_yello:

no worries, that will be ok, no need to collect a real ticket.

hello - I am a bit nervous about my Villa-Manin-Travel, never going to a gig which isn`t quite in the middle of a capital town! More in "no-where-land", so I've printed EVERY - what I think ;) - useful information that I won't go stranded there. So I hope I will manage all well ..

hello, i see that many of MFCers will be there , Mika will be happy to see "encore" all these familiar faces....:mf_rosetinted:

Enjoy everyone!!!:thumb_yello:

Sounds great, lillibet - hope I will be once one of these 'familiar' faces for Mika, too :blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone know when Mika performs? I didn't see it anywhere...:blink:

In any case, hope you all have an amazing time!

Desidero' che potrei essere con voi!

Archived