What Would You Ask Mika If You Were To Interview Him?

mikaliciousyaz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone ever considered to ask him why there isn't any information about a girlfriend the last three years...it worries me sometimes....3 years single ...he could have everyone!

And I would ask him if he likes children and if he wants to get some oneday

I'm not sure he'd answer if we did.

He has said before that no one ever comes on to him, not sure whether to believe that or not!:naughty:

I've asked him so many things on the random question thing I do, I suppose I'd ask him if he'd ever go on one of these mad cookery shows, like celebrity Masterchef, as he likes cooking.

Okay.... to put a question over here.. :blink:

it would be: "what is your most feared question? :biggrin2:"

and if he answers that, I'd like to know his answer on that question too.. :fisch::naughty:

and if he answers that, I'd like to know his answer on that question too.. :fisch::naughty:

Good one, a twofer:thumb_yello:

I love your avi, btw:wink2:

Good one, a twofer:thumb_yello:

I love your avi, btw:wink2:

Well, it's the question I asked almost everyone who's ever been in a Hot Seat over here.. :naughty:

So, why not ask the big M the same?? :bleh:

and yeah, I like my avi too, although I hope it will never turn out that way..:roftl:

Pah, I'm 21 this year and haven't had a "proper" boyfriend at all. Are you worried about me?

no, that's not what I mean...I mean....why don't we know anything about this part of him...maybe he already IS having a girlfriend but we don't know...don't you think that three years single is too long for a star like him?

no, that's not what I mean...I mean....why don't we know anything about this part of him...maybe he already IS having a girlfriend but we don't know...don't you think that three years single is too long for a star like him?

if that would be true, Mika having a girlfriend already for 3 years, and he is lurking a bit and reads this bit, I bet he sits at home:

"Yeah!!!:shocked: Finally, something I can keep secret from the MFC.. :woot_jump:"

:naughty:

I think your question should be "Will you come to my wedding?" :lmfao:

Well it's not exactly our business, is it.

i would ask him if he remembers his fans annnnddddd whats the most loved gift you have ever received by one of your fans :biggrin2:

One question we can answer for you already: he does remember his fans..:biggrin2:

I actually wonder what happened to the 'ask Mika' section on his blog.

Like everything else that's supposed to happen there pfft

Ooh .. clever one!!

I think your question should be "Will you come to my wedding?" :lmfao:

Well it's not exactly our business, is it.

Exactly Caz, well said.

Star or not .. his a human being. Don't why stars need to have someone and normal ppl don't.. don't get that sorry.

i would ask him if he remembers his fans annnnddddd whats the most loved gift you have ever received by one of your fans :biggrin2:

He recognises a lot of people... he's good like that.. :thumb_yello:

I'd like to ask him

1. What does he think of fame?

2. What does he think about his fans?

3. Does he want to attain super stardom? or is he happy with the way things are?

4. (For the sake of many of you) Will you marry a fan?

I've got so many questions for him... not gonna list them all.

Well, of course not, but it always seems as if a lot of girls want it to be....:dunno:

But it's not about what the girls want - it's Mika's privacy and it should be about what he wants. Just because a lot of celebrities talk about their family life/love life/sex life/divorce stories etcetc, doesn't mean to say that Mika does.

In fact, I highly respect the fact that he wants to keep it behind closed doors. It's not for us to know.

if that would be true, Mika having a girlfriend already for 3 years, and he is lurking a bit and reads this bit, I bet he sits at home:

"Yeah!!!:shocked: Finally, something I can keep secret from the MFC.. :woot_jump:"

:naughty:

yes, propably:roftl:surely he thinks, we're crazy talking about all this:blush-anim-cl:

yes, propably:roftl:surely he thinks, we're crazy talking about all this:blush-anim-cl:

That would be another great question.. :roftl:

"Mika, tell me seriously...:blink: do you think the whole MFC is just nuts?:blink:"

:teehee:

Archived