Mika @ Skive Festival Denmark

Blue Sky

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a text from DA!

Mika will start already at 5pm (not 9pm as it was scheduled before) - on the biggest stage!

DA stands in the front already :yay: and says it's hot... so the scene for a shirtless Mika is set, I'd say :das:

Next text: "MFCs frontrow right in the middle... And looks like they will record it :biggrin2:"

Just got a text from DA!

Mika will start already at 5pm (not 9pm as it was scheduled before) - on the biggest stage!

DA stands in the front already :yay: and says it's hot... so the scene for a shirtless Mika is set, I'd say :das:

Next text: "MFCs frontrow right in the middle... And looks like they will record it :biggrin2:"

Nice! Looking forward to hearing how it goes! :thumb_yello:

Just got a text from DA!

Great, thanks for the news!!! Can't wait to see it!! :thumb_yello:

Just got a text from DA!

lucky DA! :wub2:....and MFCers too! :wink2:

Archived