Mika @ Skive Festival Denmark

Blue Sky

iMMamusic Skive rocked. I'm pooped!! Lounge in Sun then time for food (obviously). Sleep then JAPAN!!! Yay my other home!!! X 2 minutes ago via Echofon

So looks like it's over now... I hope everybody at the gig had a great time :yay: including DA :naughty:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My latest PMs from DA:

"No shirtless"

"Shirtless: No. Golden Area(means "somebody home" :naughty:): yep. Meet Mika: Maybe... We have spoken to John and he will see what he can do but won't promise a thing..."

"We will meet Mika in 30 mins time :wink2:" (That must be NOW then :boing:)

Awww, sorry for DA that he wasn't shirtless, but i am so happy she'll meet him!!! (John is such an angel :wub2:) And i'd always prefer a M&G to seeing him shirtless... though i would have wished her both :wink2:

*waits for news after the M&G* :boing:

Awww, from DAs text: "He was sweet...love his reaction on the pic i wanted him to sign"

They did group pics (3 groups) and when she asked him to sign the pic (she chose the one where he looked grumpy), his reaction was a "Great big laugh asking where it's from and drew on it" :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a fab M&G!!! :yay: Looking forward to her full report here, a pic of the signed pic and her group pic with him! :roftl:

Text from DA:

" A pic w. him but in 3 groups w. 2-3 in each w. him. He was in a hurry... but glad to finally meet him again and get a pic taken w. Him again... Better luck next time..."

Can't wait to read the report!! :boing:

DA managed to make pics and 2 vids as well :boing: Can't wait! (@Wonka: She said among them are some funny one's. I immediately had to think of Wonkaland :wink2:) But she won't be home before 3am. I hope for her that she can find some sleep after this exciting day... :wink2:

DA managed to make pics and 2 vids as well :boing: Can't wait! (@Wonka: She said among them are some funny one's. I immediately had to think of Wonkaland :wink2:) But she won't be home before 3am. I hope for her that she can find some sleep after this exciting day... :wink2:

Something for me to look forward to, when I get home tomorrow night:thumb_yello:

Oh, so glad she's in cloud 10...and she's bringing me some new raw material...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I hope she can find not only her sleep but her mind...:roftl:

Oh, so glad she's in cloud 10...and she's bringing me some new raw material...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I hope she can find not only her sleep but her mind...:roftl:

Her mind? No chance i fear...haven't we all lost our minds since we are fans of a curly momma's boy who eats boiled eggs with bare hands?! :mf_rosetinted:

A friend of mine once said: Every artist gets the fans he deserves - so never moan, Penniman :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Awww, from DAs text: "He was sweet...love his reaction on the pic i wanted him to sign"

They did group pics (3 groups) and when she asked him to sign the pic (she chose the one where he looked grumpy), his reaction was a "Great big laugh asking where it's from and drew on it" :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a fab M&G!!! :yay: Looking forward to her full report here, a pic of the signed pic and her group pic with him! :roftl:

I didnt... he did... i told him he could pick between a shirtless and the grumpy one :naughty: choose the grumpy one and desided to draw on him

I didnt... he did... i told him he could pick between a shirtless and the grumpy one :naughty: choose the grumpy one and desided to draw on him

Ok, so you showed him all and let him choose? :naughty:

No wonder he picked the grumpy one, shy guy... :lmfao: What did he draw?

Brangelina you'd better answer kat now coz i'm gettin sleppy and i too wanna know...

Better yet i wanna see the scanned pic...

I will scan that pic tomorrow :wink2:

He made the normal "Mika" But you can see it says Mika all the way now w. 3 X's and made himself a vampire...

I will scan that pic tomorrow :wink2:

He made the normal "Mika" But you can see it says Mika all the way now w. 3 X's and made himself a vampire...

:thumb_yello::lmfao: Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

I'm off to bed now too after you kept me awake for another hour...:aah::naughty: But it was worth it, thx for the report and first pics.

Hope you'll find some sleep too after that exciting day! Good night xxx (See, i can give you 3 X's too :mf_rosetinted: Okay, because it's you, i even add one more: xxxx) :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello::lmfao: Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

I'm off to bed now too after you kept me awake for another hour...:aah::naughty: But it was worth it, thx for the report and first pics.

Hope you'll find some sleep too after that exciting day! Good night xxx (See, i can give you 3 X's too :mf_rosetinted: Okay, because it's you, i even add one more: xxxx) :biggrin2:

i'll find my bed too. dead tired. but my arms kinda hurt (sunburned) :naughty:

:huglove::bye:

more piccies tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Archived