Mika's Medical Woes

Fmbm

Thanks for posting!

I believe the doctor-story. I think he mentioned it somewhere before...

BUT I don't believe the house-dog-story, sorry Mika :naughty: He already told us he HAD bought a house and was living there. In the next interview he was looking for one. Now he's found one. :aah: And, well, the dog-thing is quite similiar. "I want a dog" - "I have a dog, it's name is Gertrude" - "I want a dog" - "There is a black puppy..." :aah::aah:

After all, I know: it's Mika we're talking about :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Well if he doesn't have a house yet, my friends us still up for grabs, ha ha!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well now he's got a new place, he'll have somewhere to put the 14ft dragon and the 3 red washing machines! LOL!!!

And your cloggies...:naughty:

Thanks for posting!

BUT I don't believe the house-dog-story, sorry Mika :naughty: He already told us he HAD bought a house and was living there. In the next interview he was looking for one. Now he's found one. :aah: And, well, the dog-thing is quite similiar. "I want a dog" - "I have a dog, it's name is Gertrude" - "I want a dog" - "There is a black puppy..." :aah::aah:

Maybe one interview is older then the other...

He's not a cat person :roftl:

Meeks doesn't want to be labelled, he can fall in love with anybody....:sneaky2:

:roftl:

So, does anyone have a subscription to cosmopolitan uk? Seems like the original was an interesting article :aah:

t4p!

Do you have to have a subscription for it?

If not, i'll try and have a look for it today, i think that's where the Ian Mckellen info came from too...

Thanks for posting!

exactly, i agree with that. :naughty: and yes, he said before that he's a hypochondriac. it was some video interview from the US, iirc.

Thanks for posting!

I agree :naughty: The doctor-story sounds very Mika, but houses and dogs... So many different stories :aah::roftl:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Yo, Doc, this is Mika...

I have a bump in my forehead, see?

Doc: See? See wot?

Oh, noes, Lord, I went blind this same instant...

Mika: No, just touch it...

Doc: Touch? touch wot? I just lost my sensitiveness, i am getting paralysed...Oh, nooooo...

Mika: I bumped my head when getting the sugar jar....

Doc: God, sugar, now i'm sure i got diabetis...

Heavens, blind, paralytic and now diabetic, ffs...

Mika: Doc, you happen to be even more hypochondriac than me...

Doc: i ain't hypochondriac, i iz a very sick man, just call da Queen...

He's not a cat person :roftl:

He likes panthers doesn't he? :naughty:

Not sure about this story. I would bet money that the puppy is not going to happen.

We'll see about the house when Mika starts leaking his location, as he's bound to do if he moves. :naughty:

Call the doc. once a week... sounds familiar. But down to 1-2 times a month now :mf_rosetinted:

A puppy... how cute... but how will he take care of it when he is on the road. Especially w. a new tour commin up. So first saying he is getting a new dog, then not getting one and now getting one again... can he make up his mind? :blink::naughty:

He can always take his dog along on tour! :thumb_yello:

He likes panthers doesn't he? :naughty:

Not sure about this story. I would bet money that the puppy is not going to happen.

We'll see about the house when Mika starts leaking his location, as he's bound to do if he moves. :naughty:

moves? when should he have time for that? :naughty: i agree, the house is more likely than the dog, but really, he's hardly ever at home anyway atm, so what sense would it make... :rolls_eyes:

you know, the sad thing is, i can imagine mika calling his doctor constantly :aah:

thanks for posting

So can I. But lets hope the new puppy takes his mind off things. I think Mika should have a dog. He's one of those people who really needs one, and dogs are very theraputic.

moves? when should he have time for that? :naughty: i agree, the house is more likely than the dog, but really, he's hardly ever at home anyway atm, so what sense would it make... :rolls_eyes:

That's what I keep thinking. He's on tour for virtually the rest of the year...the spare times he's home, will he bother with moving house???

Or maybe he'll leave the house empty until he finds time...in 10 years that house will have become a haunted mansion then. :biggrin2:

The medical thing - in my experience ALL artists are hypochondriacs and have dozens of real and imaginary ailments, and have tame doctors all over the place which they constantly call for advice and medication!

The house thing - I don't imagine he will be spending his rare days off packing his stuff and driving it over to the new place in a hired white van (since he doesn't drive and anyway it would take ages as he has three of everything)! He will have someone do it for him!

The dog thing - nice idea but a bit impractical. Unless of course Bob Geranium and Gertrude are gonna stay at home and look after the newbie! :biggrin2:

Don't know how much of this is true, but okay...:naughty:

--------------

Mika's Medical Woes

Mika says he calls his doctor at least once a week because he always thinks there is something wrong.

Mika bombards his doctor with phone calls.

The 'Love Today' singer admits he is a hypochondriac and regularly calls up his physician to go through his symptoms as he needs reassurance.

He said: "I'm always calling my doctor because I'm constantly injuring myself while on the road, like tearing a ligament, blasting my ears or losing my voice. Plus, I'm a total hypochondriac. I call him up and he talks me through whatever I've got - or think I've got - then he'll send me to a local doctor, he has a network of people. He's actually one of the doctors to the Queen. I wouldn't say he looks forward to my calls - I call him at least once a week when I'm on tour - but Peter tolerates me."

As well as pursuing his doctor, Mika also admits he is in constant contact with his estate agent after spending a year-and-a-half searching for the perfect house.

He told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "After 18 months house-hunting, I found four that I was interested in, so for the past month I've lived with my property consultant on speed dial. I've been badgering him because it's been crazy. People are saying that no one is buying, but everyone seems to be selling without even putting their houses on the market! Richard is great and has come up with the goods, so it's all done and dusted now. But I can't delete him from my speed dial because he's giving me one of his dogs - a black puppy."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mikas-medical-woes_1135321

Thanks for posting, what a good read. Fiction/non-fiction, I wonder?

I think he'll have to move his family into his new house to dog sit and generally to look after every aspect of his life....

He's be better just staying put!

Well now he's got a new place, he'll have somewhere to put the 14ft dragon and the 3 red washing machines! LOL!!!

Very true :naughty:

Yo, doc, this is Mika...

I don't have a headache, i have 3 headaches, can i take 3 pills?

Oh, i can't...

Doctor, I can't sleep. How much should I take?

...... oh boy. Dunny d X NY dFunny but odd ......

Here are my two predictions re the house:

a) Mika will leave the house empty for the next 6-12 months. He will plan a magazine shoot or some other commitment in his new home in the midst of half a dozen other commitments. He will then have to drop everything he's doing and mobilize every available resource to get his ass and everything he owns into the house in a space of 48 hours.

b) Mika will find himself missing the bouquets of flowers that are so huge they can't fit through the door and will start saying things in public like "I didn't want to move far from my parents so I can see their house from my back garden. Oh and I have a 6-foot tall fluorescent orange gnome on my front step."

Archived