Yeah...I mean, AOW may be a "slow" song, but live...it's massive! :shocked:

Maybe it's not one of the faves of the asian audience, dunno... :dunno:

Can't wait to know all about it! :biggrin2:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUGE FAVE :shocked:

no MIKA....plz don't do this :crybaby:

Big Girl

SITM Trumpet solo

Grrreat show!! Here are my first two videos. sorry, the quality isn't that good.

thank you sooooooooo much!!

the crowd looks GREAT!!!!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yes, the crowd WAS great! The place was PACKED and everyone was singing along:wub2:

I'm vigorously uploading my other videos. But I really have to get to bed!!

The new stage set is adorable (he brought the trees!!) and his new outfit is just :aah: I personally loved it. Sorry I can't do a full report now....maybe for another gig.

Will there be a "reports" thread??

Here's some quotes from Korean fan's reports who were in Tokyo Concert tonight (from MIKAHOLIX)

The gig was supposed to start at 7:00 but 40 minutes delayed... I think that's the reason he did just 15 songs tonight...(or not? :boxed:)

Cherrise appeared on stage too late so Mika asked one of the audience(one blondie boy....western) to play the drum instead..:teehee:

He didn't sprinkled golden confetti on the finale.....

compared to the western gig reports.....I guess he skipped some points of his show...... :shocked: or changed something...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES!!!!!!!

please, no mika, we want AOW & I See You!!!! :no:

it's really one of the greatest moments that we were pointing to him at the front singing along the line "but i see you" while he's singing the song, seriously!!!

Big Girl

SITM Trumpet solo

Grrreat show!! Here are my first two videos. sorry, the quality isn't that good.

thanks for posting!!! :mf_lustslow:

Here's some quotes from Korean fan's reports who were in Tokyo Concert tonight (from MIKAHOLIX)

The gig was supposed to start at 7:00 but 40 minutes delayed... I think that's the reason he did just 15 songs tonight...(or not? :boxed:)

Cherrise appeared on stage too late so Mika asked one of the audience(one blondie boy....western) to play the drum instead..:teehee:

compared to the western gig reports.....I guess he skipped some points of his show...... :shocked: or changed something...

No "Toy Boy" either:tears:

Cherisse late??:shocked:

Thanks for the vids and pics everyone!!!! i love them

and that jacket and hat during GK is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! adorable!!!:fangurl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES!!!!!!!

please, no mika, we want AOW & I See You!!!! :no:

it's really one of the greatest moments that we were pointing to him at the front singing along the line "but i see you" while he's singing the song, seriously!!!

Big Girl

SITM Trumpet solo

thanks for posting!!! :mf_lustslow:

What does this tweet from Universal mean?

MIKA JAPANツアー2日目!!今日からMIKAのフィギュア付リミックスアルバム発売(香港盤)!!

google translator said this:

Tour Day 2! ! MIKA remix album released today with figures (Hong Kong Edition)

Archived