Munich, Germany @ Zenith: March 27 2010 - Pre Show Chatter Thread

Droopsy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1261.gifCrazyGuy.gif

:lmfao: I love those -- might need to add to the smilie list!

have fun everyone!!

i dont know why im always getting excited for gigs, even if im not going...:lmfao:

does that make me crazy?:mf_rosetinted:

No crazier than the rest of us! :insane:

I'm very sensitive today...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides, i'll be having my Mika gig in less than a month and i am a nervous wreck...:mf_rosetinted:

Be more nervous, considering I will be there:teehee:

But yaaah for the people in Muniiicch!:biggrin2:

Oh no!:shocked:

What happened?

Miro :huglove: what happened?

Well, I was supposed to try and travel to attend 2 gigs, it was either Munich/Vienna or Vienna/Basel.. but couldn't make it in the end :sad:

Well, I was supposed to try and travel to attend 2 gigs, it was either Munich/Vienna or Vienna/Basel.. but couldn't make it in the end :sad:

Had the same problem with Vienna.

Have a hug:huglove:

:blink:

Are you coming to Lisbon on the 16th????????:shocked:

:yay:

Hurricane Ingie on ma land...

Ah noo I forgot you were going to that one, I was talking about Spaaaain:naughty:

Lisbon ain't ready for the Ingienator yet:mf_rosetinted:

Had the same problem with Vienna.

Have a hug:huglove:

Are you not going to Vienna now .. I know you weren't sure if you could make it ... hope it got sorted and you can go :aah:

Good to hear it ... I'm really looking forward to it ... I booked flights now :wub2:

Want to have flight money ready for when my friend gets back, so he can book the flight for me.

*Beams himself into the venue*

i had enough money for a train ticket,i would have been there early enough to be first in register cue,enough money to get a cheap hotel,could tell parents,who are not at home im sleeping at a friends house.But i decided to buy a Tshirt at Düsseldorf.Stupid me.

Want to have flight money ready for when my friend gets back, so he can book the flight for me.

Where are you flying from - I got flights from stansted for about £70.00 return ... but that's flying out Thursday ... Friday flights are all about £70.00 each way :aah: Luton I think was even more expensive :(

Where are you flying from - I got flights from stansted for about £70.00 return ... but that's flying out Thursday ... Friday flights are all about £70.00 each way :aah: Luton I think was even more expensive :(

I can go from where ever is cheapest, if that's Stansted, fair enough.

Archived