Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 3

silver

Because his beautiful smile can still illuminate your day and warm your heart... :wub2:

and because life goes on...

untitled10.jpg

With all my respect for the pain of the Penniman family

a smiling Mika can do only good :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

How can one man be so sexaay? :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I can't blame you, for sure he is..but on my side, I don't care about his sexy attitude right now :dunno:

I better would like to hold him in my arms and hug him as strong as I can to give him strength and courage...

:huglove:

I can't blame you, for sure he is..but on my side, I don't care about his sexy attitude right now :dunno:

I better would like to hold him in my arms and hug him as strong as I can to give him strength and courage...

Awwwww yes, if he could put his head upon my shoulder...and just sit and sit this way...or hold his hand and share his state

Awwwww yes, if he could put his head upon my shoulder...and just sit and sit this way...or hold his hand and share his state

I would like too,

but I'm sure that Mika has somebody who do that with him...:naughty:

btw.Lenna are you fine today???

you told me that you were ill??

e100005.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

Best wishes for your sister dear Mika :flowers2::flowers2:

mg1037gossipslideshow.jpg

From me too! :huglove:

same here!!!! The only thing I care now is that for HIM, Paloma and all their family everything will be ok as soon as possible... :wub2:

Ah yes of course, I understand you completely :) But still... :wink2:

I wish the best for you,your sister and your whole family,I tell you from the bottom of my heart...

Mika, you makes that our days be better every day :huglove:

thank you...

1820152713a274c82ff7o.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

The most beautiful smile that I've ever seen,and the smile that we will:wub2::wub2: see very soon!!!!!

yeah we will....but you know what actually worries my? ..that he'll smile but inside he'll be devastated.

like rafa says in the cd, that her face is not sad but inside she is :tears: