Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 3

silver

Like I said they are people who doesn't ''really'' listen to his music. They are just being prejudice... But he actually tells us very dark stories ( I don't think that we can just call them songs... every song tells us a different tale) even darker than most of the songs considered dark or sad... Because nearly all Mika songs are about the real things... real people with real sorrows or real problems... But some people look how happy(!) his songs are and dare to say his songs are childish...That makes me so :furious:

yup :thumb_yello:

dark fairytales :wub2: love them..

he´s a genius, period

i dont care what these ignorant people say, i really dont care... :dunno:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

yup :thumb_yello:

dark fairytales :wub2: love them..

he´s a genius, period

i dont care what these ignorant people say, i really dont care... :dunno:

Mika said an interview that he has music for his fans..

and he said,if there are people that don't like my music is because my music is not for them...That's our boy:mf_lustslow::wub2: a genius

I'm proud to be a Mika fan:thumb_yello:

and he said,if there are people that don't like my music is because my music is not for them...That's our boy:mf_lustslow::wub2: a genius

i love that quote :wub2:

me too, im always so proud to be his fan :wub2::wub2:

Edited by natacha

Sorry girls but I'm quite obssessive those days..:naughty:

So I bump up again the MTV pics... :mf_lustslow:

*and going to watch again the 9 videos of DA* :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Good, now we have all in 1, thanks to Grace Kelly85 :flowers2: So I'm gonna watch 9 times the same video :naughty:

ema_1720.jpg

ema_1270.jpg

ema_1660.jpg
Edited by francoise

Oh when I say ''like a kid'' I ment the sweetnes of the expression on his face... He is annoyed when peaople think he acts like a kid... Or when they say he's music is childish... Those are people who has no idea about him or his music... Besides even he says that when he finishes a song and if it's good he is being happy and dancin around like a seven years old boy (or girl it changes:roftl:)...

tenerobs6.jpg

mikuzzoloms4.jpg

patatinodg7.jpg

I know what you mean :wink2: I said what a girl told me :blush-anim-cl:

I totally agree! :thumb_yello:

Me too I'm so proud to be HIS fan!!!! :punk:

Well that's a ''Mwahahaha'' for sure... :aah:

mika-aznavour-o.gif

The boy should sing more in French! Listen to him singing Aznavour's "Je vous parle d'un temps..." in the same soirée! Can you feel your heart race? :wub2: Piping hot!

The boy should sing more in French! Listen to him singing Aznavour's "Je vous parle d'un temps..." in the same soirée! Can you feel your heart race? :wub2: Piping hot!

OMG ...One of my favorite songs sung by my favorite artist..:fangurl:

Absolute bliss.. :swoon:

He should indeed!!! :wub2:

I always had a ''thing'' for french which I can't explain fully...

The language itself sounds so poetic, so alluring to me that even I don't understand a single word I can listen someone talking french for hours... And the first time I heard him speak french (or even better; sing in french) I just couldn't believe my ears (and forgot how to breathe...:roftl:) The connection between him and France made him even more perfect for me!!! He has the look of a ''parisian boy''with an incredibly attractive english accent... what a mixture... :naughty:

So as you might have noticed :biggrin2: I think I have a kind of obsession about France.... I've always had!! since I was a little kid (I even annoy people sometimes because of that:aah:)... So hear him speak French is something inexpressible for me...

celebutopianetanetmika0.jpg

Edited by Rosie-Posie Boffin

He should indeed!!! :wub2:

I always had a ''thing'' for french which I can't explain fully...

The language itself sounds so poetic, so alluring to me that even I don't understand a single word I can listen someone talking french for hours... And the first time I heard him speak french (or even better; sing in french) I just couldn't believe my ears (and forgot how to breathe...:roftl:) The connection between him and France made him even more perfect for me!!! He has the look of a ''parisian boy''with an incredibly attractive english accent... what a mixture... :naughty:

So as you might have noticed :biggrin2: I think I have a kind of obsession about France.... I've always had!! since I was a little kid (I even annoy people sometimes because of that:aah:)... So hear him speak French is something inexpressible for me...

Actually I don't think he looks very French. He said he used to wear a suit and bow-tie when he was a child but I cannot imagine him wearing a beret :shocked:. Not that French boys do nowadays :lmfao:. But I love his French. He has a cute accent, not an English one like her mother's. Very soft.

Actually I don't think he looks very French. He said he used to wear a suit and bow-tie when he was a child but I cannot imagine him wearing a beret :shocked:. Not that French boys do nowadays :lmfao:. But I love his French. He has a cute accent, not an English one like her mother's. Very soft.

Oh I didn't mean that... :lmfao:

And I don't think that every man in Paris wear berets...:biggrin2:

But I think his love for scarfs is a bit from his French side... And the sense of fashion... And even his tall, skinny, curly haired silhouette reminds me of the parisian boys...

Or it's time for me to see a psychologist... :roftl:

His accent is just perfect!! Because I love the both accents... Actually my accent is a little smiliar to his... I'm too american for british peaople and too british for amricans...:roftl: Guess I'm cursed... :aah:

Oh and his accent is :drool: while mine is :lmao:

Edited by Rosie-Posie Boffin

In fact, he looks more than 30 years old in this interview :naughty:

1608495706.jpg

yes but I like it,better for us..

Mika looks more older than he is,but that makes him more seductive and attractive in my opinion :wub2::naughty:

yes but I like it,better for us..

Mika looks more older than he is,but that makes him more seductive and attractive in my opinion :wub2::naughty:

Of course! I like him much more in 2009 than in 2008, and I like him more NOW than in the last year. Even if he went wild with his haircut :shocked: