MIKA @ Klaipeda, Lithuania! 1 August 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope someone from Klaipeda will be able to share information about the venue. I wasn't able to find directions how to find the harbour, but, I guess all city must have some signs with directions. On Monday my friend will go to Klaipeda and he promissed to find the venue, I will share what he will tell me, as soon as I will have information.

Hey girls. I am from Klaipeda. I would like to visit this concert, but on 1 August I will be studying in Germany. So at least I would like to help you with my city. Maybe to give you some directions, advices or answers on your questions ;)))

I hope someone from Klaipeda will be able to share information about the venue. I wasn't able to find directions how to find the harbour, but, I guess all city must have some signs with directions. On Monday my friend will go to Klaipeda and he promissed to find the venue, I will share what he will tell me, as soon as I will have information.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hey girls. I am from Klaipeda. I would like to visit this concert, but on 1 August I will be studying in Germany. So at least I would like to help you with my city. Maybe to give you some directions, advices or answers on your questions ;)))

Thank you! I would like to know how big is the place of gig and what is its capacity - how many people can be there.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thank you! I would like to know how big is the place of gig and what is its capacity - how many people can be there.

Hey, I've read today in the newspaper that there will be about 15000 - 20000 :) pretty much :naughty::thumb_yello:

Me too :) But the point is we will have a fenced "fan zone" :D ( at least organisers promisses this...) I hope you got your ticket to the fan zone? It's the more expensive ticket (150 Lt). I'm very interested how many people in the fan zone will be.

Me too :) But the point is we will have a fenced "fan zone" :D ( at least organisers promisses this...) I hope you got your ticket to the fan zone? It's the more expensive ticket (150 Lt). I'm very interested how many people in the fan zone will be.

I asked the guy who was selling tickets and he said that there should be just around 500 people in the fan zone. Is it possible? :boxed:

Yes I bought these expnsive tickets, so I really hope to see Mika not only on the screen. I think they sell these tickets not in vain- they are obliged to sparate the fan zone! I hope so, at least.

500 people - is it much? I never been to the gigs with the goal to see the singer, so I never payed attention to the row, being in fan zone was enough for me. Now my goal is to be in the 1 row is not only coz of Mika. I will be with my 9 years old daughter, so I want her to see something ;)

• 1 month later...

What do you think - how many people will attend this gig? I mean - are there many big fans in this country, is Mika popular here?

I'm worried a bit. If tickets will sell badly, the gig can be cancelled, like in Prague.

Do you know any news about this gig?

Well... There still are tickets left, but there are lots of random events on tv and radio where you can win tickets, and it's not a ticket or two, so we gonna make some crowd. And the venue is not that huge huge, so I hope they won't cancel it.

Btw, they canceled Prague? ;o What? ;o

Well... There still are tickets left, but there are lots of random events on tv and radio where you can win tickets, and it's not a ticket or two, so we gonna make some crowd. And the venue is not that huge huge, so I hope they won't cancel it.

Btw, they canceled Prague? ;o What? ;o

aha, cancelled. I was so shocked, I almost bought tickets there, but luckily I thought that I had been in Prague, but hadn't been in Klaipeda, so I've chosen Baltic.

So, if the venue is not big, which time will you come? when the queuing is going to be start most likely?

aha, cancelled. I was so shocked, I almost bought tickets there, but luckily I thought that I had been in Prague, but hadn't been in Klaipeda, so I've chosen Baltic.

So, if the venue is not big, which time will you come? when the queuing is going to be start most likely?

I hope they won't cancel this one ;o

Umm.. well, I'm planning to come at Klaipeda a day before, and if the day is going to be good, I'll be at the venue quite early :biggrin2: But it's only plans yet. When are ya coming? :wink2:

I hope they won't cancel this one ;o

Umm.. well, I'm planning to come at Klaipeda a day before, and if the day is going to be good, I'll be at the venue quite early :biggrin2: But it's only plans yet. When are ya coming? :wink2:

Several days earlier. So I don't know when to start - at 9AM or at 3 PM... It depends on Mika's popularity here. That's why I'm asking as well.

I can't say it now, we'll see! But I'm sure that the first row is OURS anyway :teehee:

I can come up severeal days before too, so maybe we will catch up even before the show!

I can't say it now, we'll see! But I'm sure that the first row is OURS anyway :teehee:

I can come up severeal days before too, so maybe we will catch up even before the show!

It would be great! But what I need is Internet in my hotel. Or in McDonalds. Is Internet free in Klaipeda's McDonalds?

Have you ever been to Mika's gig?

I walk. I really like just to walk around. I definitely gonna take a walk in Lithuania too. I hate to be locked in my hotel and eat. I'll walk as much as possible. I'll sneak out of my hotel and I'm gonna walk alone. It's the best way to explore the place where I am.

YEEES! I will walk here too! That's why I have a week holidays in Klaipeda. What if I will meet him???

It would be great! But what I need is Internet in my hotel. Or in McDonalds. Is Internet free in Klaipeda's McDonalds?

Have you ever been to Mika's gig?

YEEES! I will walk here too! That's why I have a week holidays in Klaipeda. What if I will meet him???

Hmm.. I'm not sure about it. But I'm assure you will get internet connection somewhere.

Haha, me and the girls on Lithuanian forum told the same :aah: Same even tried to guess at what hotel he's gonna stay :aah:

And no, I have never been to Mika's gig before :teehee:

Hmm.. I'm not sure about it. But I'm assure you will get internet connection somewhere.

Haha, me and the girls on Lithuanian forum told the same :aah: Same even tried to guess at what hotel he's gonna stay :aah:

And no, I have never been to Mika's gig before :teehee:

If you get to know tell me! I will walk around it :naughty:

If you get to know tell me! I will walk around it :naughty:

Hahaha, somehow I imagine a MFC camp side or something like that around that hotel :roftl: Poor guy, no sightseeing then :roftl:

Archived