MIKA @ Klaipeda, Lithuania! 1 August 2010

dcdeb

Hahaha, somehow I imagine a MFC camp side or something like that around that hotel :roftl: Poor guy, no sightseeing then :roftl:

We will pretend we are sightseeing too.

Even not pretend... coz we will really sightseeing :naughty::naughty::naughty: Mika is worth to see :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS!!!!

http://www.panele.lt/lt/naujienos/top_temos/mikos_lietuvoje_klausys_15_tukstanciu_minia_vienas_panelelt_skaitytojas_su_juo_susitiks_asmeniskai/

Here's an article, nothing really new, but I'll translate some of the important things:

* There will be 15,000 people. It's a SOLD OUT show!

* Meeks will be in Lithuania on the July 31st. That means he will be here for 2 days. (You know when to start randomly walking on the streets, right? :das: )

* There will be afterparty at the "Dr. Who" club. Mika might come too!

* Mika asked only one thing - a translator, who might translate lithuanian language to english, cuz he wants to communicate with crowd a LOT!

(There also was a rumour that he will do a free gig at the streets on 31st, but it's only a rumours)

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! 24 DAYS LEFT! :boing:

GOOD NEWS!!!!

http://www.panele.lt/lt/naujienos/top_temos/mikos_lietuvoje_klausys_15_tukstanciu_minia_vienas_panelelt_skaitytojas_su_juo_susitiks_asmeniskai/

Here's an article, nothing really new, but I'll translate some of the important things:

* There will be 15,000 people. It's a SOLD OUT show!

* Meeks will be in Lithuania on the July 31st. That means he will be here for 2 days. (You know when to start randomly walking on the streets, right? :das: )

* There will be afterparty at the "Dr. Who" club. Mika might come too!

* Mika asked only one thing - a translator, who might translate lithuanian language to english, cuz he wants to communicate with crowd a LOT!

(There also was a rumour that he will do a free gig at the streets on 31st, but it's only a rumours)

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! 24 DAYS LEFT! :boing:

WHATTTTTTTTTT??????????????????

I'm the luckiest girl ever now!!!!!!!!!!

:bow:

I'm staying there too :)

I will hire you as our spy at the hotel :mf_rosetinted:

Are you kidding?????????? What are your plans?

BTW, does anybody know if Hotel Promenada is far from Amberton?

No idea hun :dunno:

Oh my, I can't wait for the concert! The after party, baaah!!! :shocked::wub2: I think we all are going to have the time of our lives! :biggrin2:

I think I'll dance till my feet become useless for further "wearing". :teehee:

Oh my' date=' I can't wait for the concert! The after party, baaah!!! :shocked::wub2: I think we all are going to have the time of our lives! :biggrin2:

I think I'll dance till my feet become useless for further "wearing". :teehee:[/quote']

If there is really afterparty, will there be M&G???:shocked:

If there is really afterparty, will there be M&G???:shocked:

I hope so :aah:

Let's be positive. If he'll come to the afterparty it will be better that M&G - imagine yourself dancing with Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Dreamy Queen, no i'm not kidding :) But I will stay with my fiance so I don't know how I will stalk Mika :D that's the problem.

About Promenada and Amberton - check google maps, I don't know if it's far away :)

Foxxy, of course :) I can be your spy :) but honestly I don't know what to do, how to spy Mika :D we (me and my fiance) accidently booked the same hotel as Mika team. It's a huge hotel, so I really doubt I would be able to see him or meet him, unless I would stay in reception for all night, which I won't :)

Seriously, I am shy and I can't imagine myself going to Mika and telling him that I'm the fan, and everything :)

About afterparty...Mika will have a gig in Latvia a day after the gig in Lithuania so I doubt he will go celebrate in the evening when tomorrow he will have a gig also. It's just a thought.

I hope so :aah:

Let's be positive. If he'll come to the afterparty it will be better that M&G - imagine yourself dancing with Mika :mf_rosetinted:

In fact, the party is not good for me.

My egoistic thoughts prefer M&G.

Because I will be with husband and daughter :shocked: and if they hopefully will stay for M&G, they won't let me to the afterparty. It will be too late, they will be tired... and at the hotel my baby stays with my mom. If he wakes up before I come back from the gig, there will be A LOT of crying :boxed:

Foxxy, of course :) I can be your spy :) but honestly I don't know what to do, how to spy Mika :D we (me and my fiance) accidently booked the same hotel as Mika team. It's a huge hotel, so I really doubt I would be able to see him or meet him, unless I would stay in reception for all night, which I won't :)

Seriously, I am shy and I can't imagine myself going to Mika and telling him that I'm the fan, and everything :)

About afterparty...Mika will have a gig in Latvia a day after the gig in Lithuania so I doubt he will go celebrate in the evening when tomorrow he will have a gig also. It's just a thought.

There's always a hope that you bump into him accidentally :aah:

and about the afterparty.. I actually dunno.. I'm not even sure if I'm coming, cuz I'll be going with my underage sister and I don't really wanna leave her alone :huh:

In fact, the party is not good for me.

My egoistic thoughts prefer M&G.

Because I will be with husband and daughter :shocked: and if they hopefully will stay for M&G, they won't let me to the afterparty. It will be too late, they will be tired... and at the hotel my baby stays with my mom. If he wakes up before I come back from the gig, there will be A LOT of crying :boxed:

Oh :huh:

No idea then.. It will be how it will be.. No ones knows exactly :aah: We'll see :wink2:

Btw, I think I'll be in Klaipėda on next Friday, we might see each other before gig, if it's possible.. You might meet other Lithuanian Mika fans. They are great people indeed :thumb_yello:

This will sound crazy, or maybe not, but I am going from USA to Lithuania to see MIKA. I am soooo excited. I saw him so many times in USA, but seeing him in Klaipeda will be so special

Wow? Really? That is so amazing :aah: Hope you'll like our little country :thumb_yello::teehee:

Oh :huh:

No idea then.. It will be how it will be.. No ones knows exactly :aah: We'll see :wink2:

Btw, I think I'll be in Klaipėda on next Friday, we might see each other before gig, if it's possible.. You might meet other Lithuanian Mika fans. They are great people indeed :thumb_yello:

Yes, it would be nice to meet before the gig. I think we spend several days on the beach or sightseeing with my family. But if I have an Internet in my hotel, I will write here!

Do you know Russian?

You know, we were told one day, that staying in Lithuania we'd better speak Ukrainian between my family, so local people will treat us better than if we spoke Russian. Is it true?

Hi there(: I am just another pretty crazy Mika fan.

Dreamy_Queen, You have nothing to be concerned about. Someone who told you about the whole do-not-speak-Russian situation either was Lithuanian himself, or "heard from somewhere". Lithuania, as well as Ucraine (You're from Ucraine, right?), has a whole history with Russia, therefore, some people might have this bad reaction to you, IF you start talking to strangers on the street using Russian. We do not like it. There are plenty, simply too many, Russian people who live in Lithuania for years without learning Lithuanian and many have this attitude as if WE have to know Russian. Ridiculous ! I think that's where the whole language rumour comes from.

My advice to you would be that if you need to ask for directions or something, please speak to others in English and ask them if they know any Russian (because most of all do speak Russian:). Oh, and among your own family, speak whatever language you want!((:

About Promenada: what I do know is that Amberton Hotel definitely offers free Internet in every single room. Obviously, Promenada is not as huge as Amberton but it still is a fairly expensive hotel, so my guess is that You'll have Internet access. If you need, you can ask them via email: hotel@promenada.lt

and it's not far away from Amberton:teehee:

Archived