MIKA @ Klaipeda, Lithuania! 1 August 2010

dcdeb

Dreamy_Queen, no ferry will be needed. It seems difficult to find the venue on the map but in reality it's pretty clear. Plus, you can always ask a passer-by. Though if I were you, I would probably also find the hotel (Old Mill..), and go further into the port.

And he's coming LAAAAATE on 31st

Or so he says..:teehee:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, hun, I don't know :tears: You got to wait for locals I guess..

And yeah, we are going to bake a cake for Meeks and bring it to his hotel on 31st, since in one interview he told that he wants to have a REAL food while he's staying here :aah: And he's coming LAAAAATE on 31st :sneaky2:

Late? :naughty: So, when he is going to wander around?

Dreamy_Queen, no ferry will be needed. It seems difficult to find the venue on the map but in reality it's pretty clear. Plus, you can always ask a passer-by. Though if I were you, I would probably also find the hotel (Old Mill..), and go further into the port.

Or so he says..:teehee:

Well, I'm already in Klaipeda, and has been to the terminal. I saw this Mill, used ferry to get to the dolphins show, wandered around this place with my family, but had not seen the place for venue :blink: I mean, there is not so much space for a stage and so many people!

Or, the venue is not near the place where we enter the ferry? Is it on this side of river, or we need to drive in before the bridge?

Late? :naughty: So, when he is going to wander around?

That's what the press is saying :naughty: Anyway, we don't even want to meet him at the hotel, we just wanna leave a little surprise :naughty:

I saw Imma yesterday :biggrin2: I waved for her and she waved baaack :biggrin2:

Mika is up in Klaipeda today tho his band was here yesterday.

I don't think I wanna be LG or BG on my first gig. I just want to enjoy the gig :biggrin2:

I hope for Rugilegile that she got to the front row, because in Helsinki she was pushed back (from the 3.row till the 8.row) from the fans.:shocked:

Can´t wait to hear any news!

Really?!!!:shocked:

I heard good reports from there, shame that this happened!

Really?!!!:shocked:

I heard good reports from there, shame that this happened!

She was on the right side and there was more pushing. I think the most from MFC where on the left side.

Archived