Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium: 12-07-2010

Droopsy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so cool !!! It's so close to Leuven :boing:

I'm definitely going. This line-up is amazing!

I sure hope I can go...

I think I will be allowed, it's just a fact of finding someone who wants to go with me, coz my musictaste (read love for Mika songs) isn't appreciated by practically all my friends :aah:

You can always just go with us, MFC'ers :wink2:

This is so cool !!! It's so close to Leuven :boing:

I'm definitely going. This line-up is amazing!

You can always just go with us, MFC'ers :wink2:

Yes! I thought about that. But my parents would never agree on that i guess. But there's still hope!

OMG!!! Mika, the Scissor Sisters and Blondie!!!! :shocked:

I want to be there!!! I want to be there!!!!

This will be my revenge over Paleo festival for its ***** program!! :naughty:

imaginary dialogue:

- hem...boss...hem... there's a cool festival in July...hem... and I want to go...hem...

- sure, sure...

- hem.. Pleaaaaaase :tears:

- OK :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Will it be announced on mikasounds.com actually? *just wondering*

What happened when I asked my sister -again, but very nicely and totaly adorable:roftl:- if she would like to go with me:

me: Would you want to go with me?

sis: But, who's comming

me: *saying all artists*

sis: but you are going to Mika in May already?!

me: so? you went to see the Black Box Revelation at cactus, and now you're going to a gig...point being?

sis: oh yes...But there are so many festivals in Belgium, I'll look them up for you. We can go to a festival where there a artists comming we BOTH like

me: *oh what's the point explaining*

*leaves...dissapointed*:tears:

Looks like I'm somewhat stalking this thread (sorry about that:teehee:)

My dad said that to buy a 'B-dagtrip'-ticket for TW Classic you have to wait untill a month before the festival. But I'm wondering if this isn't a bit risky to wait so long? It's always possible it's sold-out by then ...:sneaky2:

edit: never mind...never trust your father with imprtant festival info: B-dagtrip tickets are already available.

Looks like I'm somewhat stalking this thread (sorry about that:teehee:)

My dad said that to buy a 'B-dagtrip'-ticket for TW Classic you have to wait untill a month before the festival. But I'm wondering if this isn't a bit risky to wait so long? It's always possible it's sold-out by then ...:sneaky2:

edit: never mind...never trust your father with imprtant festival info: B-dagtrip tickets are already available.

was just going to say that I already got mine so.... :wink2:

Mika ánd the Scissor Sisters?:shocked:

Ingie, NO!:mf_rosetinted:

Ingie, YES!!

:mf_rosetinted:

I have the day off! :boing: I can go!! :boing:

But uh .. how certain are we that Mika's really coming? I don't want to buy a ticket if it's not sure yet :teehee::aah:

And how does it work with those B-dagtrip-things? Do you have to buy everything from "De Lijn" then? Because with the real Werchter you can just buy your ticket and the trains are included, but this time it's sepparate?

Ingie, YES!!

:mf_rosetinted:

I have the day off! :boing: I can go!! :boing:

But uh .. how certain are we that Mika's really coming? I don't want to buy a ticket if it's not sure yet :teehee::aah:

And how does it work with those B-dagtrip-things? Do you have to buy everything from "De Lijn" then? Because with the real Werchter you can just buy your ticket and the trains are included, but this time it's sepparate?

I'm wondering that aswell:sneaky2:

How often does it happen that so many newspapers announce a name and it doesn't turn out that way? Unless of course the artist cancels, and we all know that's ALWAYS a risk with Mika, so yeah. I believe it, I couldn't believe Mika wouldn't do a Belgian festival this summer, I thought perhaps rock werchter, but I'm liking this more :teehee:

Yeah well, in our newspaper there was a questionmark :mf_rosetinted:

I also expected a festival, and since pukkelpop isn't an option (same weekend as V-festival) and he already did Werchter it had to be Werchter (classic) :aah: But still .. :bleh:

Btw, today at work .. when I got in I looked at my work-schedule for July to see if I could switch shifts so I could go .. Someone sitting a little bit further saw me looking, and suddenly I heard: "are you looking if you can go to Mika in Werchter?"

Just imagine! :aah::roftl:

Yeah well, in our newspaper there was a questionmark :mf_rosetinted:

I also expected a festival, and since pukkelpop isn't an option (same weekend as V-festival) and he already did Werchter it had to be Werchter (classic) :aah: But still .. :bleh:

The editor should be fired :aah:

yes!! Bought my ticket! :D:boing:

:yay:

Pff, I'm hesitating. Werchter is close and I can go sleeping at my aunt if I'm to lazy to go back home... But I have a combi ticket for Rock Werchter and I was hoping he'd just come to that festival...

But the Black Eyed Peas + Scissor Sisters + Mika ... Grrr doubting! I also wanted to go to Pukkelpop and 1 day of Dour, it's not that my parent's don't allow me, it's the money...

Pff... Anyway, than I'm gonna work more xD Oke, I'm going! (Hope so)

does anyone know if this will be confirmed on MS?

It's not even on the site of tw classic yet :sneaky2:

Well, so far only the black eyed peas are mentioned on their site. So the other names will follow later ;)

YEEAAAAHH!! It's on the website!! The entire program! :boing:

http://www.twclassic.be/index_en.html

THE BLACK EYED PEAS | MIKA | SCISSOR SISTERS | SIMPLE MINDS | AMY MACDONALD | ARID | THE OPPOSITES

This year, TW Classic is definitely celebrating the summer time. Hits, many hits will resound at Werchter's Festival Park on Monday 12th July. Hits and classics do not necessarily need to be oldies, because catchy tunes are of all times. This is proved by the seven acts that make up this year's line-up.

BLACK EYED PEAS are the hottest band of the moment. The multi-ethnic, colourful and extremely festive hit machine is the main act of this year's edition. MIKA is made of the kind material only the biggest names are made of. Pop music's golden boy! SCISSOR SISTERS are rightfully revered, as they are America's jolliest and most festive outfit in years. After 32 years, more alive and kicking than ever: SIMPLE MINDS. Really close friends. After three times at Rock Werchter, now scoring the equalizer at TW Classic. AMY MACDONALD is barely 22. Se has written some solid tunes and performs them with honest dedication. Life is beautiful for ARID, now that they are enjoying their second richly deserved heyday. THE OPPOSITES are the opening act of TW Classic 2010. Two young beanpoles from Holland, who are baking the most delicious hits of the moment!

RUNNING ORDER

The Opposites 13h00 – 13h50

Arid 14h20 – 15h15

Amy Macdonald 15h50 – 16h50

Simple Minds 17h25 – 18h25

Scissor Sisters 19h05 – 20h05

Mika 20h45 – 21h45

The Black Eyed Peas 22h30 – 00h00

This running order is subject to change. Doors to the festival ground will open at 12AM.

Archived