Hello!

Ana_K

Thank you girls *

It's so nice of you, I'm feeling really welcome ^.^

LilStar, thank you, me too xD I think I will, at least I have friend who says that goes with me. Let's see if she doesn't have any exams by then.

Well, my mum does like Mika, but she can't possibly go to a concert XD

hahaha sometimes my mum is more fan than me :naughty:

I have a question... your name is Ana... but why o you have a K in your nick? is it karina? karen? or you just like the K's? :roftl:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha sometimes my mum is more fan than me :naughty:

I have a question... your name is Ana... but why o you have a K in your nick? is it karina? karen? or you just like the K's? :roftl:

Woow, that's great. Yesterday I was listening to Mika and my mom come to me and said "Ana, go to sleep, I know you like Mika but it's enough for today!" :aah: It was late, indeed. But she really likes the music Rain, like me.

Normally I use the name Ana_Katy over the internet (Katy goes for Catarina but people used to call me Katy). But the forum didn't like the name, so I had to change :aah: And it didn't like only Ana as well, so i put the K :aah:

Emerald : Thank you so much ! I LOVE YOUR SIGN! O.O So cute ! *.*

Woow, that's great. Yesterday I was listening to Mika and my mom come to me and said "Ana, go to sleep, I know you like Mika but it's enough for today!" :aah: It was late, indeed. But she really likes the music Rain, like me.

Normally I use the name Ana_Katy over the internet (Katy goes for Catarina but people used to call me Katy). But the forum didn't like the name, so I had to change :aah: And it didn't like only Ana as well, so i put the K :aah:

Emerald : Thank you so much ! I LOVE YOUR SIGN! O.O So cute ! *.*

hahaha!! yeah! at the beginning my mum was like that with me, but since she's fan now I tell her: "mom! turn down the volume :boxed: not everybody likes mika" :naughty:

ohh nice! katy! I like it! I asked because my name is ana karen and I though that maybe you have the same name than me! :biggrin2: but almost hahaha ;)

hahaha!! yeah! at the beginning my mum was like that with me, but since she's fan now I tell her: "mom! turn down the volume :boxed: not everybody likes mika" :naughty:

ohh nice! katy! I like it! I asked because my name is ana karen and I though that maybe you have the same name than me! :biggrin2: but almost hahaha ;)

Really? And I like yours !:biggrin2: Hi Ana :teehee:

And guess what, I already have a ticket for Mika's gig here in portugal. I'm so happy ! :roftl:

Really? And I like yours !:biggrin2: Hi Ana :teehee:

And guess what, I already have a ticket for Mika's gig here in portugal. I'm so happy ! :roftl:

hahaha thanks Ana! :naughty:

really!!! OMG!!! amazing!!! Have lots of fun in the gig!! I'm really happy for you :biggrin2:

Archived