POSTPONED GIG: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

robertina

- 2 days and Mika will be in Lisbon for the last show of the tour :boing:

Can someone plz ask John or Mama P how they will find BGs and LGs at the festival shows??? Would so much love to be one in Denmark next month but donno how he will find em on a festival...

I'll try, Brangelina...:thumb_yello:

Oh yes it would be fantastic if you could ask it ::bow:

don´t you love the shirt i´ve found????

i love it!!! for the lisbon gig!!! let´s go gustavoooo!!!!!

dscf3323n.jpg

Uh I like it!! :naughty:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don´t you love the shirt i´ve found????

i love it!!! for the lisbon gig!!! let´s go gustavoooo!!!!!

dscf3323n.jpg

i sooo need to be happy. i´ll be in lisbon,no matter how many hours i´ll need to drive,or whatever... now i´m pretty sure mika will be there too. so....

let´s have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a cooooooooooool shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, love, love it!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: Kermit was my first love:naughty:

As I told you yesterday, Mika won't cancel this one, I am sure!:thumb_yello:

I'll try, Brangelina...:thumb_yello:

Cool Tshirt...:thumb_yello:

Who's gustavo??? Isn't that Kermit the frog?????

If you're driving be sure not to try to eat in the restaurant near the last spanish gas station near Badajoz...:mf_rosetinted:

I'll tell you why afterwards...:roftl:

Yep, Gustavo in the Spanish name for Kermit.

I'd say have lung in Elvas, not in Badajoz. I know both places as the palm of my hand, and the good places in Badajoz are inside the city, a bit complicated to get there by car if you don't know the place. In Elvas there are plenty of nice, cheap restaurants. I usually go to one called Sao José, which is a couple of km away from the centre, on the road passing the acueduct. Yummy!!! However, if you need info on that area, just tell me! 've been working there for years (and I'm going back soon).

Don't worry about that freaking volcano, everything's gonna be ok, I know. It's rainning in the whole Peninsula, that's the best that could happen now! Relax people, we'll meet in Lisbon in a couple of days!!!

What a cooooooooooool shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, love, love it!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: Kermit was my first love:naughty:

As I told you yesterday, Mika won't cancel this one, I am sure!:thumb_yello:

Yep, Gustavo in the Spanish name for Kermit.

I'd say have lung in Elvas, not in Badajoz. I know both places as the palm of my hand, and the good places in Badajoz are inside the city, a bit complicated to get there by car if you don't know the place. In Elvas there are plenty of nice, cheap restaurants. I usually go to one called Sao José, which is a couple of km away from the centre, on the road passing the acueduct. Yummy!!! However, if you need info on that area, just tell me! 've been working there for years (and I'm going back soon).

Don't worry about that freaking volcano, everything's gonna be ok, I know. It's rainning in the whole Peninsula, that's the best that could happen now! Relax people, we'll meet in Lisbon in a couple of days!!!

Oh, Gustaveo, ok, now i understand, here we call him Cocas...:naughty:

Indeed, Elvas is a nice place to eat, i have an auntie living there, we always go to the restaurant in front of Elxadai, do you know where it is?

Besides Sao Jose, there's also a Bolota and Taberna do Adro...:thumb_yello:

Oh, i so want to believe you, but i feel so restless about it, i'll only relax when i'm there...:aah:

Wot color are you wearing so i can yell at you from afar when i see you?????:lmfao:

See? Everything turns fine for us:biggrin2:

Wonka, what is that place in Badajoz you didn't like? I'm just curious:naughty:

Check it out...

We left Madrid around 8pm , we had no dinner as we weren't hungry, so we got to Merida around 11pm, starving, and everything was closed, not even the hotel had an opened restaurant...

So we headed Badajoz and after a few miles my husband decided to fill the car in...

So we get to the gas station and ask the man if we could eat at that hour in a fantastic huge restaurant with red lights we saw 100m away from there...

And so my husband is asking this and i was in the car pointing to the place starving in despair, and the guy says, yes sir you can eat there but i don't suppose your wife would approve what the dishes are...:lmfao:

good mood here today!!!

i´m nervous!!!

has mika tweeted?? (what a stupid question):aah:

Very good mood, except for the uncertainty...:aah:

I'm a nervous wreck, too, don't worry, it's common...:thumb_yello::naughty:

Yeah, he twitted:

mikasounds

Wonka, get a paella warm for me when i get to lisbon tomorrow at noon...:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Oh, Gustaveo, ok, now i understand, here we call him Cocas...:naughty:

Indeed, Elvas is a nice place to eat, i have an auntie living there, we always go to the restaurant in front of Elxadai, do you know where it is?

Besides Sao Jose, there's also a Bolota and Taberna do Adro...:thumb_yello:

Oh, i so want to believe you, but i feel so restless about it, i'll only relax when i'm there...:aah:

Wot color are you wearing so i can yell at you from afar when i see you?????:lmfao:

Cocas?? Sounds funny, it reminds me of cuecas:roftl::roftl:

Sure I know Elxadai!!!! Oh my, I'm feeling so at home right now:roftl: SO true, there are dozens of good places to eat in Elvas, I used to go there every Saturday to treat me and Mr. BlackQueen, yum!!!!! I partucularly like Taberna do Adro, and it's in such a beautifl square, with that fountain and all...

good mood here today!!!

i´m nervous!!!

has mika tweeted?? (what a stupid question):aah:

Hey Rosa!!! I'm glad you are! Two days, woman!!!!!!!!!:aah:

Cocas?? Sounds funny, it reminds me of cuecas:roftl::roftl:

Sure I know Elxadai!!!! Oh my, I'm feeling so at home right now:roftl: SO true, there are dozens of good places to eat in Elvas, I used to go there every Saturday to treat me and Mr. BlackQueen, yum!!!!! I partucularly like Taberna do Adro, and it's in such a beautifl square, with that fountain and all...

Hey Rosa!!! I'm glad you are! Two days, woman!!!!!!!!!:aah:

Heeeey, maybe we could arrange to have lunch there once in a while so we could meet half way...:naughty:

Cuecas! :floor:

Check it out...

We left Madrid around 8pm , we had no dinner as we weren't hungry, so we got to Merida around 11pm, starving, and everything was closed, not even the hotel had an opened restaurant...

So we headed Badajoz and after a few miles my husband decided to fill the car in...

So we get to the gas station and ask the man if we could eat at that hour in a fantastic huge restaurant with red lights we saw 100m away from there...

And so my husband is asking this and i was in the car pointing to the place starving in despair, and the guy says, yes sir you can eat there but i don't suppose your wife would approve what the dishes are...:lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao: So what happened to the starving wife then? Did she eat the husband's hand in dispair? Or did they go to the place of the red flashing lights?

wonka... mika shouldn´t have asked you for a paella:mf_rosetinted:

we all know the paella is from Valencia:mf_rosetinted:

and i don´t know if you know,but i´m from valencia....

so.....

mika,ME will prepare you a paella:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao: So what happened to the starving wife then? Did she eat the husband's hand in dispair? Or did they go to the place of the red flashing lights?

Noooooo...:roftl:

Everything closed in Elvas too, so we ate at a gas station in Montemor...at 1am...

Yes please, yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap:

Ok, my husband goes there all the time to visit hospitals and labs and in the summer we go there a lot, so it's a matter of finding a suitable time for both of us...:thumb_yello:

wonka... mika shouldn´t have asked you for a paella:mf_rosetinted:

we all know the paella is from Valencia:mf_rosetinted:

and i don´t know if you know,but i´m from valencia....

so.....

mika,ME will prepare you a paella:mf_rosetinted:

Bring a paella then...

I'll make Mika a Cozido a Portuguesa...:lmfao:

cozido_a_portuguesa.jpg

Noooooo...:roftl:

Everything closed in Elvas too, so we ate at a gas station in Montemor...at 1am...

Ok, my husband goes there all the time to visit hospitals and labs and in the summer we go there a lot, so it's a matter of finding a suitable time for both of us...:thumb_yello:

Bring a paella then...

I'll make Mika a Cozido a Portuguesa...:lmfao:

cozido_a_portuguesa.jpg

I thought so :roftl:

We have a date then!!!! I'll keep you posted about my job there, I still don't know when I'll be there.

Yummy cozido!!!! Although I preffer a bacalhau a bras or a nice açorda de marisco :drool:

I can cook for him this salad called asadillo manchego, which is typical from my home region:

asadillo1.jpg

I thought so :roftl:

We have a date then!!!! I'll keep you posted about my job there, I still don't know when I'll be there.

Yummy cozido!!!! Although I preffer a bacalhau a bras or a nice açorda de marisco :drool:

I can cook for him this salad called asadillo manchego, which is typical from my home region:

asadillo1.jpg

I can make you both, but my Mom can make the most delish açorda de huevas...

2043841917_7622807bdf.jpg?v=0

and arroz de marisco...

arroz_de_marisco.jpg

And there's also bacalhau espiritual which is my fav....

bacalhau_espiritual.jpg

Of course i'm posting all these pics in hope Mika decides to read this thread and makes up his mind and buys a house here...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Wot does asadillo manchego take?

Red Pepperoni?

Where's the manchego cheese?

I know I have completely nothing to do here as I am not going to the lissabon gig (aaaaw :tears:)

But I had this idea, as it IS the last of the european tour.

As we have all read in several reports Mika has thanked his fans several times (I read he thanked the front row who followed him around the last week :biggrin2:)

Isn't there a way someone of the MFC could ask John to get on stage or something and to thank Mika and the band, and Mrs P and everyone in name of the MFC?

It's just an idea tho, and I know everyone thanks him at the m&g, but just an 'official' thank you from everyone here?

Just and idea :mf_rosetinted:

# Sorry Campo Pequeno! People all over the city are freaking out celebrating the Fica victory. Amazing atmosphere. Oh and the Pope is in town 11 minutes ago via Tweetie

# Finally! Just landed in Lisbon. 10 mins before flights were canceled! Show on Tuesday at Campu Pequene! No idea how were gettin home after! 15 minutes ago via Tweetie

RELAXED MUCH UH??? :biggrin2:

# Sorry Campo Pequeno! People all over the city are freaking out celebrating the Fica victory. Amazing atmosphere. Oh and the Pope is in town 11 minutes ago via Tweetie

# Finally! Just landed in Lisbon. 10 mins before flights were canceled! Show on Tuesday at Campu Pequene! No idea how were gettin home after! 15 minutes ago via Tweetie

RELAXED MUCH UH??? :biggrin2:

I was about to post it as well :naughty: Were the flights canceled because of the ash again? I heard it was just Scotland and Ireland a couple of days ago :blink:

Edit: Looks like it's a mess again :boxed:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8670906.stm

Have a safe travel tomorrow to Lisbon guys & lots of fun on Tuesday :yay:

I'll be there is spirit and here waiting for your tweets!

Happy MiKaPop"e" gig:naughty:

Archived