POSTPONED GIG: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

robertina

Then come, DA! :biggrin2:

=============================

Just a warning to all of you who'll need a hotel/hostel/whatever: as we said before, the Pope is visiting Lisbon on that same day. So, it will probably be difficult to find a place to stay, or at least a well located one if you take too long to decide.

If you're thinking of coming to this gig, I would advise you to book things as soon as you can. :wink2:

i dont have a show tix and a hotel will prob. cost a lot and maybe also impossible to find one

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then come, DA! :biggrin2:

=============================

Just a warning to all of you who'll need a hotel/hostel/whatever: as we said before, the Pope is visiting Lisbon on that same day. So, it will probably be difficult to find a place to stay, or at least a well located one if you take too long to decide.

If you're thinking of coming to this gig, I would advise you to book things as soon as you can. :wink2:

I'm more worried about the terrorism. I don't want to be near the Pope. :boxed:

Are we there yet? :boing:

EI não dês ideias que o gajo ainda foge!! :blink: (o Mika, não o Papa)

Are we there yet? :boing:

Oh come you're not excited ..... are you? :lmfao:

One day less YESS!!!

I tell you, I wasn't sure of the past gigs (though in the end everything was much better than expected, blame it on the Mika magic :wub2:) but I have very good vibrations about this one from the very beginning for sooooo many reasons :boing:

One day less YESS!!!

I tell you, I wasn't sure of the past gigs (though in the end everything was much better than expected, blame it on the Mika magic :wub2:) but I have very good vibrations about this one from the very beginning for sooooo many reasons :boing:

Actually, I'm just starting to get excited about this gig again... :blush-anim-cl:

When it was postponed it was like someone had punched me in the stomach... And I didn't even want to think of gigs!! :boxed:

How many days left? 18? :biggrin2:

:shocked:

:blink:

:teehee:

tas a brincar nao tas???

:roftl:

Ou nao?

:boxed:

One day less YESS!!!

Don't forget the candy...:roftl:

Don't forget the candy...:roftl:

Of course I won't!! as a matter of fact I was thinking about bringing two boxes, one for Mr Sweet Tooth and one for us, so we don't suffer the temptation of opening the box in advance :naughty::freak:

Candy?

Did I read right? :biggrin2::teehee:

Yes :biggrin2: a full box of delicious assorted candies as I don't know his preferences.

But I will bring another box for us, so yummy!! I'm sure you'll like them. Some of them are quite original ..exotic... can't find the word :biggrin2:

Of course I won't!! as a matter of fact I was thinking about bringing two boxes, one for Mr Sweet Tooth and one for us, so we don't suffer the temptation of opening the box in advance :naughty::freak:

Good idea, i'll take some too...:thumb_yello:

Candy?

Did I read right? :biggrin2::teehee:

C.A.N.D.Y, yeah...:naughty:

Yes :biggrin2: a full box of delicious assorted candies as I don't know his preferences.

But I will bring another box for us, so yummy!! I'm sure you'll like them. Some of them are quite original ..exotic... can't find the word :biggrin2:

The word is yummy. :biggrin2: LOL

*needs to find something delicious to bring too*

Good idea, i'll take some too...:thumb_yello:

C.A.N.D.Y, yeah...:naughty:

Oh Lisbon will be dangerous for our bodies, how are we supposed to burn some fat at the Mika gig if we are gonna recover it right away with candies and muffins? :lmfao:

Yes, I haven't forgotten the muffins since I saw them in pics :naughty:

I may regret going to Lisbon, too many weaknesses in just one place:mf_rosetinted:

Oh Lisbon will be dangerous for our bodies, how are we supposed to burn some fat at the Mika gig if we are gonna recover it right away with candies and muffins? :lmfao:

Yes, I haven't forgotten the muffins since I saw them in pics :naughty:

I may regret going to Lisbon, too many weaknesses in just one place:mf_rosetinted:

Not muffins, cupcakes...:mf_lustslow:

We have 2 years to lose weight, bet he won't get his butt here so soon...:aah:

Being the last gig, i think everyone agrees with me it'll be huge so peeps coming to lisbon who might need help or any travel hints please feel free to PM me or Mary (Portugal World REP)...

Further details should be arranged on msn such as flight scheduals or hotel names, so it won't become public facts...

I'll be available for anything you might need...except free rides at the Wonka mobile, from now on i'll be charging it...:lmfao:

I can also supply the amount of calories of a Pastel de Belem or a cupcake so u'll start already calculating how many you can eat and still fit your jeans...:naughty:

Being the last gig, i think everyone agrees with me it'll be huge so peeps coming to lisbon who might need help or any travel hints please feel free to PM me or Mary (Portugal World REP)...

Further details should be arranged on msn such as flight scheduals or hotel names, so it won't become public facts...

I'll be available for anything you might need...except free rides at the Wonka mobile, from now on i'll be charging it...:lmfao:

I can also supply the amount of calories of a Pastel de Belem or a cupcake so u'll start already calculating how many you can eat and still fit your jeans...:naughty:

But...but...but... :blink:

Actually, about the hints, I'm afraid I'm not the best person to help you guys, as I'm not from Lisbon and I don't know the city that well. :blush-anim-cl:

But I'll do my best, and help with what I can! :thumb_yello:

But...but...but... :blink:

Actually, about the hints, I'm afraid I'm not the best person to help you guys, as I'm not from Lisbon and I don't know the city that well. :blush-anim-cl:

Not only that, some peeps require your Portugal World REP status and knowledge, Boss!:mf_rosetinted:

You need to take charge from now on, you lazy ass...:roftl:

Not only that, some peeps require your Portugal World REP status and knowledge, Boss!:mf_rosetinted:

You need to take charge from now on, you lazy ass...:roftl:

World rep status and knowledge as in...............Choc Salami? :lmfao: Yeah, I can do that! :roftl:

I'll be available for anything you might need...except free rides at the Wonka mobile, from now on i'll be charging it...:lmfao

I can also supply the amount of calories of a Pastel de Belem or a cupcake so u'll start already calculating how many you can eat and still fit your jeans...:naughty

Yay! for Wonka mobile, loved the ride :naughty:

Oh my! cupcakes, candies, Pastel de Belen, choc salami... are we going to a gig or to a meeting of Anonymous Compulsive Eaters :lmfao:

:flowers2:

World rep status and knowledge as in...............Choc Salami? :lmfao: Yeah, I can do that! :roftl:

I'm so curious about that...I googled it, and think I have never seen anything like that :teehee:

Just bake the godamn choc salami and prepare DA WHIP...:shocked::roft:l

:shocked::lmfao:

Archived