POSTPONED GIG: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

robertina

:aah:

Claro que vais. Tu és uma moça muito religiosa, e dia 11 tens que estar em Lisboa pra ver o Papa. Deviam dar-te dispensa, se dão tolerância de ponto até no Porto, dia 14! :sneaky2:

Tenho que ver se arranjo forma de o ir fotografar. :roftl:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBQ's figthing with herself, this is too big a temptation... Great friends going, Lisbon's one of my favourite cities in the world, it'd be the last gig for me in a few years maybe... What to do, oh, what to do???

:fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

TBQ's figthing with herself, this is too big a temptation... Great friends going, Lisbon's one of my favourite cities in the world, it'd be the last gig for me in a few years maybe... What to do, oh, what to do???

Come, sorrow is so peculiar...:mf_rosetinted:

Well duh... Why do you think Mika is coming to Portugal? :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

So Mika is going to Portugal???????? :shocked::shocked: First news I hear!!! WOW, how kind of him to go and meet me in my trip there to see my Portuguese friends and eat some pasteis de Belem and that great delicia de ovo!!!:naughty:

I think you should go and have a total amazing time there with everyone. :thumb_yello:

So Mika is going to Portugal???????? :shocked::shocked: First news I hear!!! WOW, how kind of him to go and meet me in my trip there to see my Portuguese friends and eat some pasteis de Belem and that great delicia de ovo!!!:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

I think you should go and have a total amazing time there with everyone. :thumb_yello:

I'm with Mici! :mf_rosetinted:

Peeps, I was just told that there will be no opening band. The one that was going to open the gig in April has other gigs planned, and apparently there are no others available. :huh: (this weeks are full of gigs all over the country, because of university parties)

Oh well... we'll only have Mika... :dunno::aah:

Peeps, I was just told that there will be no opening band. The one that was going to open the gig in April has other gigs planned, and apparently there are no others available. :huh: (this weeks are full of gigs all over the country, because of university parties)

Oh well... we'll only have Mika... :dunno::aah:

There was no opening band in Barcelona and Madrid either, so... Mika is like The Rolling Stones of Bruce Springsteen: no opening band needed!!!!!!!!!!!!:aah:

There was no opening band in Barcelona and Madrid either, so... Mika is like The Rolling Stones of Bruce Springsteen: no opening band needed!!!!!!!!!!!!:aah:

According to Universal Music Portugal, it was Mika's choice not to have opening band.

I guess he has the same opinion as you, Asun!! :roftl:

:shocked:

Not funny. :shocked: I'm officially freaking out now. Bye.

:shocked:

Not funny. :shocked: I'm officially freaking out now. Bye.

It's not funny but It's ironic. I saw that a few minutes ago on television and got shocked too. But it's good to be warned a week before the show... I guess... :blink:

It's not funny but It's ironic. I saw that a few minutes ago on television and got shocked too. But it's good to be warned a week before the show... I guess... :blink:

He's coming on a bus...don't worry...:thumb_yello:

Besides, he promised me he wouldn't cancel it again...:mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

He promised ME??????:shocked:

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID...:floor:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! If I finally go, it'll be by plane, NO WAY the Iberian Peninsula might be affected, right?:boxed:

According to Universal Music Portugal, it was Mika's choice not to have opening band.

I guess he has the same opinion as you, Asun!! :roftl:

Why of course! We're so close, you know, we read each other minds, didn't you hear?:mf_rosetinted:

He's coming on a bus...don't worry...:thumb_yello:

Besides, he promised me he wouldn't cancel it again...:mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

He promised ME??????:shocked:

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID...:floor:

I am afraid of Da Mikwoka:yikes:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! If I finally go, it'll be by plane, NO WAY the Iberian Peninsula might be affected, right?:boxed

Honestly I don't know. I never thought a volcano could affect the all world. :boxed:

Archived