POSTPONED GIG: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

robertina

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news, finally, i needed that...:mf_lustslow:

I will try to get you some, as they're good fresh not from the day before and i'm trying to get very early to the venue, i might not be able to stop there, as there will be roadblocks everywhere because of the Pope visit...:aah:

ZOMG! kermit.gif

Dunno about the Pastéis de Belém, but we'll always have the delicious cupcakes from a shop right under the venue! :biggrin2:

Soooo glad you two are so willing to see me:naughty: And of course, I was jocking about the pasteis (although I do wish I could have some, it's one of the things I miss most of Lisbon!!!:aah:)

Expect the other half of the spanish royalty too

:boing::boing::boing: Finally!!!!!!!!!!! My dear sis is back!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo happyyyyy you're getting ya buts here, girls...

IT'LL BE A PARTEEEEEEEE...:wub2:

Bad news though, bring a good coat and an umbrella:

http://www.meteo.pt/pt/cidade10dias.jsp

Bah, no rain and cold will keep us from party:mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

Cibele, nao tou ti conhecendo, fia, essas barbaridadi sou eu qui faço...:lmfao::thumb_yello:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

só para descontrair um pouco vcs, esse assunto do vulcão de novo dá nos nervos mas dessa vez o Mika não terá escapatória MHAUHAUAHUAHAUHA evilgrin.gif

I was going to post the same thing :naughty:. He came for the itunes Festival last summer, to London, and I recall him going to some other gig in the past. Paris for PDP, and perhaps another one.....

I love the fact that he travels to see the show as well!

@Lucrezia: Hey, LA is not THAT far, a few of us have done similar distances :fisch:

WOW!!! that's great news! :biggrin2: Thank you both masters for sharing. I've the feeling it's going to be a weird but fun and special gig, as every gig I go to:naughty:

Hey, aguaceiros is not that bad!! Be positive, people!!! It'd be worse to have permanent rain, right? And it's still far ahead to have a reliable forecast. Not to mention that yesterday the probabilities were 60%, now they're only 49%!! That's good news!

I was going to post the same thing :naughty:. He came for the itunes Festival last summer, to London, and I recall him going to some other gig in the past. Paris for PDP, and perhaps another one.....

I love the fact that he travels to see the show as well!

@Lucrezia: Hey, LA is not THAT far, a few of us have done similar distances :fisch:

Saaaaaraaaaaaa!!!! :huglove: Wish you came too, miss you too much and the small chat we had in Barna can never be enough...

Yeah I know it! But we are fans :naughty:

I do, every time, about 2000 km to see Mika:teehee:

It's a very nice gesture by Greg come to Lisbon just to Mika: they are really friend!!

And then, it's possible that he is coming for work :das: new song, new cover for festivals.... :teehee:

WOW!!! that's great news! :biggrin2: Thank you both masters for sharing. I've the feeling it's going to be a weird but fun and special gig, as every gig I go to:naughty:

Hey, aguaceiros is not that bad!! Be positive, people!!! It'd be worse to have permanent rain, right? And it's still far ahead to have a reliable forecast. Not to mention that yesterday the probabilities were 60%, now they're only 49%!! That's good news!

Always so positive :roftl:. I love it :thumb_yello:

Saaaaaraaaaaaa!!!! :huglove: Wish you came too, miss you too much and the small chat we had in Barna can never be enough...

I knoooow, me too!!! It really felt way too short. You know that, even if it was gone midnight and the gig was the following day, and I had just arrived in Barcelona without any sleep after my super journey, I was feeling SERIOUSLY tempted to jump on the train to Madrid with you guys :lmao:

You'll have a blast though!!! REPORT!

Yeah I know it! But we are fans :naughty:

I do, every time, about 2000 km to see Mika:teehee:

It's a very nice gesture by Greg come to Lisbon just to Mika: they are really friend!!

And then, it's possible that he is coming for work :das: new song, new cover for festivals.... :teehee:

I know, I know, it's different :naughty:.....But you know, what I love about all these people who work with Mika is that they like him and his shows so much, that they seem to often behave like fans, doing things like these!

Always so positive :roftl:. I love it :thumb_yello:

I knoooow, me too!!! It really felt way too short. You know that, even if it was gone midnight and the gig was the following day, and I had just arrived in Barcelona without any sleep after my super journey, I was feeling SERIOUSLY tempted to jump on the train to Madrid with you guys :lmao:

You'll have a blast though!!! REPORT!

I know, I know, it's different :naughty:.....But you know, what I love about all these people who work with Mika is that they like him and his shows so much, that they seem to often behave like fans, doing things like these!

Hahaha, you know me, Ms. Positive Thinking!:naughty:

I know you were!!! And I was tempted to kidnap you and take you to Madrid. We together are trouble!!!:roftl: We defo must meet again soon, and longer!!!

So true about the people who work with Mika, it's a family business and that's what makes it all so special.

All Vips and Spanish Royal family will be there :shocked:

and i gave back my ticket because the postponement :crybaby:

I kindly obtained a refund, but who will refund my broken heart? :crybaby:

Broken heart? I'm jocking, i'm not so sentimental :biggrin2:

All Vips and Spanish Royal family will be there :shocked:

and i gave back my ticket because the postponement :crybaby:

I kindly obtained a refund, but who will refund my broken heart? :crybaby:

Broken heart? I'm jocking, i'm not so sentimental :biggrin2:

... And The Master won't be with us :crybaby: We're going to miss you terribly although we were together in Barcelona, I always want more of you!!!!! :sad:

... And The Master won't be with us :crybaby: We're going to miss you terribly although we were together in Barcelona, I always want more of you!!!!! :sad:

I reply with a brand new song:

Blame it on the Vooooooolcan...

blame it on the pooooostponing...

blame it on the wooooooooorking day...

blame it on the expeeeeeeeensive flights...

:band:

have a lot of fun in Campo Pequeno!

:bye:

I reply with a brand new song:

Blame it on the Vooooooolcan...

blame it on the pooooostponing...

blame it on the wooooooooorking day...

blame it on the expeeeeeeeensive flights...

:band:

have a lot of fun in Campo Pequeno!

:bye:

I like your new song, it reminds me why I am your biggest fan:roftl::roftl:

On the other hand, if it wasn't for the volcano, I wouldn't even have thought of going:wink2:

I will, thank youuuuu!!! MUUUUAAAHHHH!!!!

Archived