POSTPONED GIG: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

robertina

Oh, ****!:aah:

The worst that can happen is you have to drive the godamn 6 hours from madrid to lisbon as i did last month...

It's ok, if you happen to have a huge butt, otherwise your butt bones will hurt from driving, believe me...:sneaky2:

I can't think of an alternative plan, Rosa and I have planned every little detail, ok, not really we can still change plans, I'm sure she would be more than happy if she has not to fly :naughty:. Still I hope that the damn cloud is not advancing more during the weekend so Mika can finally reach Lisbon, if not by plane at least by coach, taxi, whatever....

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't think of an alternative plan, Rosa and I have planned every little detail, ok, not really we can still change plans, I'm sure she would be more than happy if she has not to fly :naughty:. Still I hope that the damn cloud is not advancing more during the weekend so Mika can finally reach Lisbon, if not by plane at least by coach, taxi, whatever....

Can't believe this ****in volcano is messing with our Mika plans again...:sneaky2:

Can't believe this ****in volcano is messing with our Mika plans again...:sneaky2:

can't believe it either, when he told me I was like "wtf, I think I'm not even awake I'm only having a nightmare" :shocked:

Bananas power! :pbjt: Yeah am gonna join you in the kick ass thing, as for me night night!!, when I wake up tomorrow I hope I made up all this, there's some written evidence here, but I can always delete it :mf_rosetinted:

Tonight I'm gonna repeat like in a mantra...

It didn't existed, it was aaaall in my head, volcano wooooon't messed with our plans, everything is gonna be juuuuuust fine... levitation.gif

i´m reading you.... :fisch:

i talked to the volcano few days ago... and i warned him: VOLCANO DON´T TRY TO F*CK ME,DON´T TRY TO F*CK MIKA,AND DON´T TRY TO F*CK THE GIG!!!!!! it seems he didn´t listen to me....

keeping my fingers crossed... but if mika goes to lisbon,we´ll be there,no matter how many hour driving i´m spending. just need a confirmation that mika will be there...

Ok girls, calm down!!! Think this: if the ash cloud comes here today, and rain is expected in the next few days, then it's good news, right? The sooner it gets here the sooner it goes away!! Stay positive, people!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: No freaking volcano will keep me from meeting you:mf_rosetinted:

Girls, relax! Last time Mika had a couple of hours to get to Lisbon, and this time he has 2 and a half days. Even if he needs to rent a bus or cars or whatever, he will be here on time!

And you girls are even closer! I'm sure you'll get here! If the pope can fly to Lisbon, so can you! :aah:

Okay someone doesnt want me to see mika in lisbon...volcano eyaja-watever....ima kick ur ass,even if i have to fly to iceland...oh wait airports are closed...u got lucky this time!!

Oh, Yulia, you have to come...:tears:

Girls, relax! Last time Mika had a couple of hours to get to Lisbon, and this time he has 2 and a half days. Even if he needs to rent a bus or cars or whatever, he will be here on time!

And you girls are even closer! I'm sure you'll get here! If the pope can fly to Lisbon, so can you! :aah:

The Boss has spoken...she's always right...:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly!! Only if I can't fly there I won't go, I can't afford a train ticket and can't drive that far with my bad back. However, I KNOW this time the volcano won't win:biggrin2:

Exactly!! Only if I can't fly there I won't go, I can't afford a train ticket and can't drive that far with my bad back. However, I KNOW this time the volcano won't win:biggrin2:

Morming...:bye:

I'm sure the ashes will go away by monday...:thumb_yello:

Are any airports closed yet?:aah:

Morming...:bye:

I'm sure the ashes will go away by monday...:thumb_yello:

Are any airports closed yet?:aah:

Bom dia! :bye:

I know, everything will be clear by then, I'm positive! So far 16 airports in Spain are closed until 6PM, all of them in the North-West. Fingers crossed...

So i heard a rumour somewhere,that Mika will attempt to go to Lisbon with his new car....:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think it's a very fast car....:mf_rosetinted:

And maybe it will break down before even getting close to Lisbon....:mf_rosetinted:

But he is the boss,he know better....:mf_rosetinted:

don't throw me rocks!It's dangerous!:aah:

Anyway I wasn't trying to raise an alarm, only to inform. Although last night I was like WTF and very angry.

Of course I'm positive and I'm crossing my fingers, only time will tell what happens with the cloud and the weather, of course rain helps (this time we can say thanks to the rain :naughty:) and Rosa can drive so ....hey Lisbon!!

And we are lucky this time he has 2 free days to drive.

Rosa, happy for maybe not having to fly? :naughty:

I'm not going to Lisbon but as i feel part of it, an after having heard in the news about the volcano ashes...i think i know how to blow them away :biggrin2: We just need a whole bunch of those rockets that make rain! it woud be expensive but if Mika can afford a ferry, then he can afford it! :roftl:

---> Aaashes cloud :rocket:

I feel inspired tonight :floor:

Jokes apart, everything is gonna be ok :pinkbow:

I'm not going to Lisbon but as i feel part of it, an after having heard in the news about the volcano ashes...i think i know how to blow them away :biggrin2: We just need a whole bunch of those rockets that make rain! it woud be expensive but if Mika can afford a ferry, then he can afford it! :roftl:

---> Aaashes cloud :rocket:

I feel inspired tonight :floor:

Jokes apart, everything is gonna be ok :pinkbow:

We've got plenty of rain right now and for the next 10 days, it'll be a rainy queue...:aah:

Do you happen to know ifairports are to opened soon???

We've got plenty of rain right now and for the next 10 days, it'll be a rainy queue...:aah:

I'll take my umbrella :biggrin2:

Some airports are being opened, some are still closed.

I'm getting my info here:

http://twitter.com/#/list/wicho/cenizas

http://twitter.com/wicho

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?Language=ES_ES&SiteName=Home&c=Modulo&cid=1237545312981&pagename=Comunes%2FModuloPopUp

http://holidays.easyjet.com/FlightCheck/flightdepartures.aspx?lang=es

I'm only hoping there are no new ashes in these days. Yesterday ashes are being dispersed quickly.

Hathor is well informed. Night Hathor! I was going to post aena's link too:wink2:

Well, according to Aena (Spanish airports info) Catalan airports already opened. (They just opened a few hours ago, at 22.00 pm) Rest of airports are to be opened tonight at 2 a.m. Wind from the south is expected, so the ashes cloud should move to France on Sunday :thumb_yello:

I'll take my umbrella :biggrin2:

Some airports are being opened, some are still closed.

I'm getting my info here:

http://twitter.com/#/list/wicho/cenizas

http://twitter.com/wicho

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?Language=ES_ES&SiteName=Home&c=Modulo&cid=1237545312981&pagename=Comunes%2FModuloPopUp

http://holidays.easyjet.com/FlightCheck/flightdepartures.aspx?lang=es

I'm only hoping there are no new ashes in these days. Yesterday ashes are being dispersed quickly.

According to Aena (Spanish airports info) Catalan airports already opened. Rest of airports are to be opened tonight at 2 a.m. Wind from the south is expected, so the ashes cloud should move to France on Sunday :wink2:

Good...i need a rest from this volcano, i feel like he's chasing me/us...:boxed:

Good...i need a rest from this volcano, i feel like he's chasing me/us...:boxed:

The other day I heard on the radio "I guess this volcano just doesn't like Mika at all!" :aah:

The other day I heard on the radio "I guess this volcano just doesn't like Mika at all!" :aah:

I've been listening to Mika's Lisbon gig adds all day at the radio, they are even playing TB and Blame it on Capital...:thumb_yello:

Not Blame it on Capital, of course, Blame it on the Girls, in Radio Capital...:mf_rosetinted:

don´t you love the shirt i´ve found????

i love it!!! for the lisbon gig!!! let´s go gustavoooo!!!!!

dscf3323n.jpg

i sooo need to be happy. i´ll be in lisbon,no matter how many hours i´ll need to drive,or whatever... now i´m pretty sure mika will be there too. so....

let´s have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone plz ask John or Mama P how they will find BGs and LGs at the festival shows??? Would so much love to be one in Denmark next month but donno how he will find em on a festival...

I'll try, Brangelina...:thumb_yello:

don´t you love the shirt i´ve found????

i love it!!! for the lisbon gig!!! let´s go gustavoooo!!!!!

dscf3323n.jpg

i sooo need to be happy. i´ll be in lisbon,no matter how many hours i´ll need to drive,or whatever... now i´m pretty sure mika will be there too. so....

let´s have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Tshirt...:thumb_yello:

Who's gustavo??? Isn't that Kermit the frog?????

If you're driving be sure not to try to eat in the restaurant near the last spanish gas station near Badajoz...:mf_rosetinted:

I'll tell you why afterwards...:roftl:

Archived