Travel plans to Euro gigs.

RAK1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? That could be us! Don't those people totally look like they're dancing to Blue Eyes? :roftl:

And occasionally he could do the more intimate type gigs - on a raft. I believe Caz knows all about rafts.

Yes, who needs a livingroom gig anyhow? :shun:

Now it's all about the raft gig. :surfing:

What? That could be us! Don't those people totally look like they're dancing to Blue Eyes? :roftl:

I was saying OMG because we (you) had this idea so long ago! :roftl:

Ohhh yes, Blue Eyes! And the whole Hawaiian hand movements...yes...I can see it now!

I know all about my wood :teehee:

Perfect. Mika can buy the wood in Homebase, put on his slippers and saw it up at midnight, then you can oversee the process of forming it into an ocean-going raft.

Yes, who needs a livingroom gig anyhow? :shun:

Now it's all about the raft gig. :surfing:

Pfft! I know a raft when I see one and that ain't a raft! It's a surfboard! (Though Mika can get in his swimming trunks/speedos(maybe not) and start surfing if he wants do...:das:)

Caz, I think they told about Hornet planes, it happened last week.

Boo! I thought I was all up to date and everything :roftl:

Perfect. Mika can buy the wood in Homebase, put on his slippers and saw it up at midnight, then you can oversee the process of forming it into an ocean-going raft.

BUY wood? Pfft, this needs to be as home made as possible! I say we cut down the trees one by one!! Timberrrrrrrrr!! That way we can see all the little creatures in the forest...like squirrels. It could be like snow white without the dwarves and the evil queen. Sort of.

OHHHH WHISTLE WHILE YOU WOOOORRRK

...I actually don't like the film that much lol :naughty:

Yes. And Mika will become a cruise ship entertainer. We will just spend our days floating about on the ocean, stuffing ourselves with food all day, and then working off the excess fat at a nightly Mika gig.

I like the sounds of that:thumb_yello:

You didn't get travel insurance?!?!

And I know, it was a false alarm. I reported during the alarm bit, and Guylaine reported when the 'false' got tagged on the beginning.

Nope. Didn't get any. :boxed:

I just watched the news and it looks like flights ARE beginning to move in northern Europe again as early as tomorrow, so don't panic just yet - by the weekend it might be lots better :thumb_yello:

Yeah I saw that too...looking forward to queueing with you in Paris then! :das: (i'm trying my best to stay positive... :teehee: I can do this!! :aah: )

Yes. And Mika will become a cruise ship entertainer. We will just spend our days floating about on the ocean, stuffing ourselves with food all day, and then working off the excess fat at a nightly Mika gig.

:lmao:

Rose now you know what happens when you start reporting weather related news.:shocked::shocked:

That is how weathermen & weatherwomen must feel.:shocked:

We need a thousand wind machines, to blow the cloud higher up, out of airspace!

Today Munich Airport has more than 500 flights (with closed Airspace). I hope that soon all went good and you all can go to your concerts and i´m so sorry for all who had to stay at home .

My friend ist since more than one day on the way home from Scottland to Vienna . By Rental Car, Train, Ferry and Train and now she is stranded in Utrecht and get no Place in a Train or a Rental Car.:shocked:

:Update: from http://twitter.com/eurocontrol

from kikomartin: @eurocontrol Is it true that situation can be normal next Thursday?

about 1 hour ago via web in reply to eurocontrol

from eurocontrol: @kikomartin we are expecting it to be almost back to normal before the weekend indeed

about 1 hour ago via HootSuite in reply to kikomartin

UPDATE 12.00 CET: open areas incl. AT Balkans BE BG CZ DE PT ES, parts of IT+FR GR NL NO PO RO, north SE, CH and TR #ashtag #euva #getmehome

20 minutes ago via HootSuite

UPDATE 12.00 CET: no service or restricted in lower airspace of DK EE FI north FR+IT LV SL SK UA and UK Latvia #euva #ashtag

18 minutes ago via HootSuite

PRESS UPDATE 12.00 CET: All upper airspace (above FL 200) over Europe is now open to air traffic #euva #ashtag

17 minutes ago via HootSuite

@MariRamosCNN yes all intercontinental flights are possible

9 minutes ago via HootSuite in reply to MariRamosCNN

:wink2: It's gettin better!

My cousin is stuck in Leeds, she went for a business trip!:teehee:

I know people stuck in India and Russia on business trips - that's even better, I think. I wish I was stuck somewhere exotic on business, although even London would do at company's expense:teehee:

My friend was due back on Thursday, but apparently he's got a flight back, from the States, tonight.:thumb_yello:

I guess he wanted to make sure he got back home, and not be stranded if the second cloud caused any more problems

Archived