REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO Mika @ Mediolanum Forum (Milan): 21 April 2010

dcdeb

I've kind of been lost for words reading this thread ... the show seems awesome ... the vids I've watched ... and I've so tried to not watch any ... but I had to watch Ida ... god ... words fail me really .... but I already said that ... I'm so very very proud of him :wub2:

All I can say really - apart from the fact ... I really really need to see him live again ... and bloody soon :aah:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy FECK Ida, you've definitely got some pipes on ya.

Oh Lord, and the whole crowd were clapping her and singing along to the "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh..." (or whatever the words are :roftl:)

Aaaaahhh. I'm really happy for her :wub2: Go Ida!!

I've kind of been lost for words reading this thread ... the show seems awesome ... the vids I've watched ... and I've so tried to not watch any ... but I had to watch Ida ... god ... words fail me really .... but I already said that ... I'm so very very proud of him :wub2:

All I can say really - apart from the fact ... I really really need to see him live again ... and bloody soon :aah:

have tried not to watch em too but i had to watch that one, the intro (of course) and touches you from Barcelona

33/34 :fangurl:

Edited by Dark Angel

I think it's time for me to write my report too,even though I don't usually write here because I am usually 'active' in other Italian fansites..

anyway

I arrived at the Forum at 9:20 am,and I immediately got my number.22,great! :naughty:

when we had the first problem with queing -as robertina has already said - I decided to help her managing the situation,because it was my third mika's gig so I though I could be useful in some ways.

I spent all my time keeping the 150 ppl on the line,like a rude policeman :naughty:

thanks to robi,we managed to enter before the others,so I took the first central row. WOW :shocked:

When I saw it was SOLD OUT I couldn't believe my eyes,it was so incredible! And the gig was awesome as well,it's quite impossible to imagine 9.000 people jumping everywere and singing every single line of the songs. I was soooooo excited and Mika was too. He's been so kind and funny during all the concert,he even danced ON the piano :naughty::naughty:

I'm completely voiceless right now,and the worst thing about my report is that they stole my camera so I don't have any photos nor vids. I'M SO ANGRY :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

anyway,this has certainly been my best mika's gig ever,because of the venue and because of the scenic effects.

I would like to thank everybody of the mfc who made this day incredible and unforgettable. I hope to see you soon in Rome !

robi,te lo ripeto:grazie mille ancora!se per i prossimi concerti posso rendermi utile in qualche modo,fammelo sapere e io non esiterò a dare una mano :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for sharing your exciting experience.:thumb_yello:

I am sorry about your stolen camera. That sucks!

The few photos & vids I have seen show the night as amazing!:thumb_yello:

Robi - thank you for your report and well done on a successful organisation of the queue!! John is a f*cking treasure. Really glad you like the show, it looks so spectacular. I wonder if he'll do it (or something similar, at least) at Eden?

Ooh and Yasmine drives! That's new info :naughty:

and 9000 seats sold out! Good Lord, well done Mika.

Holy FECK Ida, you've definitely got some pipes on ya.

Oh Lord, and the whole crowd were clapping her and singing along to the "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhh..." (or whatever the words are :roftl:)

Aaaaahhh. I'm really happy for her :wub2: Go Ida!!

Wasn't it funny when Mika crossed his arms & puted to the crowd??

:roftl::roftl:

robi - thank you for your report and well done on a successful organisation of the queue!! John is a f*cking treasure. Really glad you like the show, it looks so spectacular. I wonder if he'll do it (or something similar, at least) at eden?

Ooh and yasmine drives! That's new info :naughty:

And 9000 seats sold out! Good lord, well done mika.

12,000!

Wasn't it funny when Mika crossed his arms & puted to the crowd??

:roftl::roftl:

I was way too busy concentrating on Ida and staring lovingly at her dress LOL.

12,000!

Robi said 9000? :blink:

But if it IS 12, 000 then that's obviously even better!!!

I think it's time for me to write my report too,even though I don't usually write here because I am usually 'active' in other Italian fansites..

anyway

I arrived at the Forum at 9:20 am,and I immediately got my number.22,great! :naughty:

when we had the first problem with queing -as robertina has already said - I decided to help her managing the situation,because it was my third mika's gig so I though I could be useful in some ways.

I spent all my time keeping the 150 ppl on the line,like a rude policeman :naughty:

thanks to robi,we managed to enter before the others,so I took the first central row. WOW :shocked:

When I saw it was SOLD OUT I couldn't believe my eyes,it was so incredible! And the gig was awesome as well,it's quite impossible to imagine 9.000 people jumping everywere and singing every single line of the songs. I was soooooo excited and Mika was too. He's been so kind and funny during all the concert,he even danced ON the piano :naughty::naughty:

I'm completely voiceless right now,and the worst thing about my report is that they stole my camera so I don't have any photos nor vids. I'M SO ANGRY :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

anyway,this has certainly been my best mika's gig ever,because of the venue and because of the scenic effects.

I would like to thank everybody of the mfc who made this day incredible and unforgettable. I hope to see you soon in Rome !

robi,te lo ripeto:grazie mille ancora!se per i prossimi concerti posso rendermi utile in qualche modo,fammelo sapere e io non esiterò a dare una mano :blush-anim-cl:

thanks to you camilla :wink2:

it was a pleasure to work with you and you are a sweetie :wub2:

i'm glad you enjoy the MFC as much as your forum :biggrin2:

obviously the forum wasn't totally occupied, places behind stage were unsold..8000 makes a + reasonable guess.

put 3 Italians together & they will be noisy like a crowd, so number is not relevant :teehee:

the security guy told me 9000 tickets were sold, and it was sold out.

actually, the venue has been recently downgraded so it can keep 10000 at its maximum. :thumb_yello:

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

I will stop saying 12,000.

:bye:

AWESOME show!!!!

Think the best i attended vocally

At the M&G Mika was adorable and sweet as usual :wub2:

It was lovely meeting a few MFCers for the first time and seeing the others again! :cheerful_h4h:

here's the intro in 3 parts:

am uploading Lollipop and Love Today right now

Edited by mari62

Oh boy what a day and i evidence what a night we had yesterday!

What can i say more? Everybody told everything and i'm not clear in my mind yet to thank everyone deserbe it (He i s a part of course!)

I really need some rest, today i really looked more like a dead girl than yesterday!

Pretty scared about the Lollipo vids! See you tomorrow! 'Night

AWESOME show!!!!

It was lovely meeting a few MFCers for the first time and seeing the others again! :cheerful_h4h:

Hopr you won't kill me definitely Mari! LOL!

AWESOME show!!!!

Thanks Mari!:thumb_yello:

Love them!:thumb_yello:

I am looking forward to Lollipop & Love Today!:thumb_yello:

Omg here is Ida singing :wub2:

video posted by pastonepergalline

Jesus! :shocked:

Girl can sing!

I always sing (more like butcher) that song randomly at school all the time. :naughty:

And I'm not gonna lie...those faces on the circular screen are creepy.

fab pix, t4p!:thumb_yello: still none of ida's costume though. :tears:

BUT... the setlist!! :biggrin2:

4542801334_8f5dac4e0a_b.jpg

Love what Mika wrote at the bottom. (at least, it looks like he wrote it) :lmfao:

Surprised he wrote his whole name out. Diva. :teehee:

i thought you were going to japan? :blink: aren't the venues there as big, so he can take the show with him?

No, I think one of them is only 1,500 people. And we're the first ones let into the venue without queuing thanks to the presale. :teehee: Even the Tokyo venue is just a bit smaller than Oakland.

Mika is a real entertainer now, the words are missing to explain how much i was stunned by this brillant show.

Yes he's a real entertainer now - you've hit the nail on the head while I rambled on for paragraphs trying to sum it up. :naughty:

I'm sorry, but I don't think I could write a proper report for this gig. :blush-anim-cl: It was just amazing and perfect! :swoon:

I want to thank Angy and Stefano for driving me to the venue. :wub2: I really had fun with them. Thanks mikasounds.com for giving me the chance to get to know them. :thumb_yello:

Ida didn't sing a Midsummer Night's Dream before Good Gone Girl. She sang the aria of the Queen of the Night from Mozart's Magic Flute. The Queen is very angry and she orders her daughter to kill Sarastro.

This is a performance with a very good singer:

I'm so happy he likes the Magic Flute, too. It's my favourite opera. :blush-anim-cl:

If nothing has happened to my camera since last night, I should have the whole part with GGG. I was waiting for that song and I heard the music at the beginning and I knew it was GGG, so I started filming.:wink2: Unfortunately one of the few people who knew the aria was behind me and she started to sing along. :sneaky2: I hope my video will be good. :sweatdrop:

I'm happy Ida was there. The songs were all very good, but they sounded even better with her. She looked more relaxed than during the acoustic shows. She deserved to be part of the band. :thumb_yello:

PS I had the feeling that Martin was having a great time. :roftl:

Seems I missed a lot:tears: It's really amazing. And the show was brilliant, what a stage set up:wub2:

Hi guys! :bye:

I came back yesterday from Milan but I was so tired to writing something here.

what can I say? the gig was great... and a dream came true... I was a :lg::boing: with me there were other 4 people of MFC! :thumb_yello:

His mum and Yasmine are so sweet and MIKA is always so lovely. Everytime I meet HIM, HE gives me a special emotion :wub2:

I'll always keep those moments in my deepest part of heart! :wub2:

AWESOME show!!!!

thanks for the vids Mari... can't wait to see the others 2 :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl: OMG :blush-anim-cl:

Hi guys! :bye:

I came back yesterday from Milan but I was so tired to writing something here.

what can I say? the gig was great... and a dream came true... I was a :lg::boing: with me there were other 4 people of MFC! :thumb_yello:

His mum and Yasmine are so sweet and MIKA is always so lovely. Everytime I meet HIM, HE gives me a special emotion :wub2:

I'll always keep those moments in my deepest part of heart! :wub2:

Congrats my dear:mf_lustslow:

AWESOME show!!!!

T4P:wub2: Still waiting for your detailed report later:naughty: