The "I Hate Epilepsy" Club!

nico_collard

good girl. how often do you forget to take it? :blink:

Last week i forgot about 5 mornings out of 7, but before that i was really good and remembered it... It's really weird. I need to get back into the habit of taking a morning one again...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last week i forgot about 5 mornings out of 7, but before that i was really good and remembered it... It's really weird. I need to get back into the habit of taking a morning one again...

and you ahvent had any seizures cos of that? :blink:

and you ahvent had any seizures cos of that? :blink:

No actual seizures, but have been a bit twitchy though...

I finally remembered to bring some meds with me, so I have some at work to take just in case I forget...

dont move to Denmark if your epilepsy is chronic and you ahve to live with it for the rest of your live and know that you ahve to take meds. for the rest of your life too! unless you wanna end up w. no work at all... :sneaky2:

Righto then... I'll try not to move there... :teehee:

They must be pretty bad with epilepsy.

No actual seizures, but have been a bit twitchy though...

I finally remembered to bring some meds with me, so I have some at work to take just in case I forget...

Righto then... I'll try not to move there... :teehee:

They must be pretty bad with epilepsy.

As long as you remember to take your meds im happy :biggrin2:

They are just treating you like someone that cant do a damn thing when you has it! They have givin up on trying to find a work for me and will try and send me to something called "handicap og psykiatri" (handicap & psychiatry) and if im not ill enough for that... everybody thinks i am even the epilepsy hospital... then they donno what to do w. me :blink:

As long as you remember to take your meds im happy :biggrin2:

They are just treating you like someone that cant do a damn thing when you has it! They have givin up on trying to find a work for me and will try and send me to something called "handicap og psykiatri" (handicap & psychiatry) and if im not ill enough for that... everybody thinks i am even the epilepsy hospital... then they donno what to do w. me :blink:

You would think doctors would understand that and would be able to tell any prospective employers that you can work!

Surely there is something you could do work wise...

The epilepsy hospital are useless (but you already know that :wink2:)...

You would think doctors would understand that and would be able to tell any prospective employers that you can work!

Yeah i did... i kinda hope they will find me ill enough cos what the hell will they do if not... can make me kinda nervous :blink: Think maybe what... same as my sis... pension before time. Something you can get here! But only peeps where they have givin up on helping cos they have tried everything :blink:

Yeah i did... i kinda hope they will find me ill enough cos what the hell will they do if not... can make me kinda nervous :blink: Think maybe what... same as my sis... pension before time. Something you can get here! But only peeps where they have givin up on helping cos they have tried everything :blink:

So what exactly happens if they find that you're ill enough? :blink: Do you just get the pension?

• 2 weeks later...
So what exactly happens if they find that you're ill enough? :blink: Do you just get the pension?

I have NOOOOOOOOO idea :blink: Except for no work... :blink:

btw. time for you to kick my @ss... just found out (at 1:55 am) that i forgot to take my evening meds... :aah:

Hi peoples ... been out of town looking after my new baby niece & nephews .. back home now. :thumb_yello:

Yayness :thumb_yello: you brought them to work... good girl

doctors dont understand anything but dollar signs on your head sometimes :naughty:

btw. time for you to kick my @ss... just found out (at 1:55 am) that i forgot to take my evening meds... :aah:

TAKE YOUR MEDS DA!!!! :wags_finger:

Good one! :sneaky2:

I hope you remembered to take it since then...

Yayness :thumb_yello: you brought them to work... good girl

That reminds me, will have to bring some more... I don't think I've got any left here...

hey peoples ... just checking in to let you all know that my last blood test was ok ... went to my local doctor yesterday =)

Thats great!

Im going to have some taken to see how much meds. i ahve in my blood in 14 days time :aah:

Thx! But i first have to survive a probablem that might happen later... feels like it :aah:

When I was applying for disability here in Australia it took me nearly 2 years and lots of application forms and doctors visits and hospital documents to prove how sick I am :sad:... Managed to get on it and it has been a lifesaver as far as costs for meds and visits to doctors go ... :thumb_yello:

hey peoples ... just checking in to let you all know that my last blood test was ok ... went to my local doctor yesterday =)

Good stuff...

Ooooh, you just reminded me that i have to get a blood test soon, though it's not for epilepsy... it's actually to see if I have cancerous cells in my blood... (relax, I haven't had cancer, but apparently the cyst they removed earlier last year was boredline cancerous)...

And I have a doctor's appointment this week too...

Thx! But i first have to survive a probablem that might happen later... feels like it :aah:

What problem? :blink:

*goes to have meds*

:huglove:

Take care...

Thx! i forgot how strange i use to feel the day after one when on morphine... crosseyes and still very tired :blink: Been grand mal free for some time and then yesterday... im almost sure it was cos ive been sad for a few days in a row...

Thx! i forgot how strange i use to feel the day after one when on morphine... crosseyes and still very tired :blink: Been grand mal free for some time and then yesterday... im almost sure it was cos ive been sad for a few days in a row...

That's no good... :huglove:

Archived