Pre-show chatter: Mika @ Paris, Bercy 26-04-2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, and I thought London was bad. Screw that, I'm staying put :naughty:

agree! Thought we were crazy showing up before 9 and already around 50 around this time of the day, but compared to this :shocked: I dont recall there were even 150 on the list? They didnt let that many in before other peeps at the gigs... I do remember that! Wont say the security did a great job at the first gig :blink:

:roftl: When they get out after the gig they can directly get in line for tomorrow again :naughty::thumb_yello:

:lmao:

And wot on Earth do u do in a seated Mika gig????

Get desperate to jump but can't? for an hour and a half??????:blink:

:aah:

That's something I've been asking myself too.

Sooo many people there since the early morning! :shocked: Mon dieu! :naughty: The French seem to really like him.

Have fun everyone! :wub2:

Oh, right...

How many places???

And wot on Earth do u do in a seated Mika gig????

Get desperate to jump but can't? for an hour and a half??????:blink:

:aah:

Standing infront of the seat and do whatever you wanna do on the ground too? sing... clap... dance ect. Thats what me and the other BGs & LGs did in Denmark when we were watching before we got on stage the first and 2nd time... In out black.. donno what to call it but we all looks like goddesses oand statuet of libraty :blink: Looked so fun so Mama P wanted a pic of it :lmfao: We didnt get out pic taken where you could see the costumes... we got it taken with em covered :lmfao:

Hey guys!

Reporting from the place. I'm in Paris. Got a text from Nina (tiibet) in the morning at 5:55!!! that she's queueing already and that she's number 12!!! :aah: jumped out of bed and ran quickly and I'm number 16 (mom's 17)

Saw Mika's trucks (FIVE of them!!!)

Gotta go back to the queue now...got a quick breakfast break. :wink2:

bissous from the sunny morning in Paris,

Bianca

xx :pinkbow:

Text from Kathrin/Nightbird

"Hey hun, arrived around 10, gor no. 109... Its ok for this big venue, but will be earlier 2morrow. Weather is sunny, enjoying coffee :) Met tiibet, shes no 12 x"

over 100 already? WOW!!!!

From a text:

"John has organized a special entrance for the first 150 people. Love him! We already moved over there. Secrity is helpful! :) Greetz from Tiibet."

Thats amazing!

text from tiibet:

"150 people queueing on a side door and they will let us in earlier. John was here and organized. people with seats have their own queue too"

thats sooooo great! What a man...

Wow! I wish I would share this amazing Qing experience with all of my Frenchies and MFCers :wub2:

I love Qing...and since the weather is great today it's ok to Q from the early morning I think :thumb_yello:

Ok, I know I'm weird, but that's the way it is :aah:

Awww! John is so amazing! He's the MFC's official gig angel! :clap:

Extraordinary the number system also works for huge arena shows!!!

:roftl: When they get out after the gig they can directly get in line for tomorrow again :thumb_yello:

lol, I guess that there will definitely be some fans who really do consider this :roftl:

Btw, to everyone who's going: have fun!!!

I know, and I thought London was bad. Screw that, I'm staying put :naughty:

agree! Thought we were crazy showing up before 9 and already around 50 around this time of the day, but compared to this :shocked: I dont recall there were even 150 on the list?

yes, at the first London gig there were only around 70 people at 2pm at that was on a Sunday.

The following day only 45 people at 2pm... Very relaxed, I'd say, compared to this one..

This is a bigger venue, though.

However, I still don't see the point of queueing since dawn at arena gigs, particularly for the ones with seats:blink:, but they might know more than I do.. :dunno:

yes, at the first London gig there were only around 70 people at 2pm at that was on a Sunday.

The following day only 45 people at 2pm... Very relaxed, I'd say, compared to this one..

This is a bigger venue, though.

However, I still don't see the point of queueing since dawn at arena gigs, particularly for the ones with seats:blink:, but they might know more than I do.. :dunno:

The Monday Hammersmith Gig was an absolute dream (thanks again :wub2:). It worked SO well. John's a freakin' treasure and I'm never letting him retire :roftl:

Yeah, why on earth are they queueing early for seats?! Surely they're numbered? Therefore reserved?

The Monday Hammersmith Gig was an absolute dream (thanks again :wub2:). It worked SO well. John's a freakin' treasure and I'm never letting him retire :roftl:

Yeah, why on earth are they queueing early for seats?! Surely they're numbered? Therefore reserved?

Is there not a standing area in front of the seats?

I thought someone said earlier there was.

and it was a great weather (compared to sunday) :naughty:

no, they are not numbered, first in, better served as well :wink2:

there might be a golden part of numbered seats, but the majority is stalls

The seats have no reservations? Blimey.

and it was a great weather (compared to sunday) :naughty:

In comparison to Sunday, Monday was gorgeous :roftl: It wasn't really...at all...still rather nippy...but Sunday was SO FREAKIN' COLD.

The seats have no reservations? Blimey.

In comparison to Sunday, Monday was gorgeous :roftl: It wasn't really...at all...still rather nippy...but Sunday was SO FREAKIN' COLD.

ohhhh yeah it was... But it was worth it showing up around 9 anyway :mf_rosetinted:

if i was doing just one gig, then i wouldn't mind queueing early.

but if i was doing multiple gigs, i don't know if i'd have the energy.:aah:

believe it or not, i think i'd prefer queueing in the bitter cold then in the hot sun. i must be canadian :doh:

if i was doing just one gig, then i wouldn't mind queueing early.

but if i was doing multiple gigs, i don't know if i'd have the energy.:aah:

believe it or not, i think i'd prefer queueing in the bitter cold then in the hot sun. i must be canadian :doh:

OMG I'd rather bake

:roftl: well, in winter, you can add layers... in summer, there is just so many you can remove before getting arrested! :aah:

:roftl: i hate layers, and i hate being cold. I can deal with being hot! Besides, summer clothes are waaaaaaaay more fashionable than winter clothes :mf_rosetinted:

IMO :teehee:

:roftl: i hate layers, and i hate being cold. I can deal with being hot! Besides, summer clothes are waaaaaaaay more fashionable than winter clothes :mf_rosetinted:

IMO :teehee:

i hate the sun beaming constantly on me :roftl: i don't burn, i tan, but i still hate it. i get to do that at every football game i attend in summer.

of course, the bad thing about layers is what to do with them once inside the venue! :aah:

bring on the sun .. like Friday afternoon with friends in an outside champers bar niceeee :wub2:

I must realise I have little hair on my head and accept it as Im a little burny and ouchy:roftl::roftl:

well, that's different. if i'm at a bar or by the lake or camping ... bring on the sun! but just to stand still on pavement, waiting for the sun to turn me into bacon, that's not for me! and i have hair! :lmfao:

Archived