Mika Stealing My design

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sent it per Youtube? I were totally happy, if only he would answer me on one off my tweets.:aah:

And a bit off topic: eloise.shaw can you pls give me the first pic from your signature? Love it:teehee:

You sent it per Youtube? I were totally happy, if only he would answer me on one off my tweets.:aah:

And a bit off topic: eloise.shaw can you pls give me the first pic from your signature? Love it:teehee:

home4e.jpg

:wink2:

he stole the design of my blue outfit too for ida's queen of the night costume. :teehee: but then, i stole the design for my outfit from his album cover, so who knows what it really was that inspired him. :roftl: but it's royal blue like my dress, his album cover isn't royal blue. :fisch: i should've licenced that colour for me when i made the dress. :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

bout your question, it doesn't look that similar to me either... but who knows, if he wrote you that message on youtube then maybe... :wink2: in any case i'd certainly not say that he stole it, but i remember he indeed once said in an interview that he gets inspired by other people's ideas, so people should be careful what they say when he's around. :teehee:

in the end, we'll never know for sure - but we can dream, huh? :bleh:

. but who knows, if he wrote you that message on youtube then maybe... :wink2: in any case i'd certainly not say that he stole it, but i remember he indeed once said in an interview that he gets inspired by other people's ideas, so people should be careful what they say when he's around. :teehee:

yeah I was almost say the same, it's in this video :naughty:

he's very firm in his statement :P

so take care!

Do you have the other picture? It wouldn't surprise me at all if he appropriated your idea. :teehee:

I'm surprised he answered you from that account. I didn't think he used it anymore, especially since he never posts any video blogs. :sneaky2: I got a response from them a couple of years ago but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Mika, even at that time.

Anyway, well done. You obviously got his attention! :biggrin2:

ok. just realised i have given you all the wrong picture. i shall find the picture and post it. silly me. i was thinking " what the hell?! you dont see the resemblence?" heehee. ok. one minute

looking forward to see the other picture. it'll be interesting to see how similar they look. either way it's really cool that he answered you on youtube:biggrin2:

:roftl: Yes. Too bad he keeps quiet about what idea he got from where.

yeah =/ it could be nice if he said where he got the inspiration but it could be a little complicated haha :blush-anim-cl:

Archived