Singles out this week

Suzy

I think what annoys me about reviews like that is not that he's saying he didn't like Kick Ass (that's subject to opinion, which we are all entitled to, not matter how much of a prat that person is! :P ) But that it's downright LYING! Like LilStar said - how can you do a tour and sell 2 million copies of an album if it's a fiasco? Wow. Reporters seriously need to check their facts before posting nonsense like this!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taio Cruz Feat Ke$ha

Dirty Picture (Island)

This is a song in which smooth-talking Taio Cruz and terrible harlot Ke$ha sing about photographing their respective privates for later inspection via mobile phone. It is in many ways the perfect duet, with Taio's slightly self-conscious "playboy" persona being the ideal foil for Ke$ha's "I'm drunk LOL" partygirl. Perhaps Taio and Ke$ha should pair off in real life, stick this on repeat and enjoy its tones as they emotionlessly rut each other into an early grave.[/i]

I love this review! It entirely mirrors my thoughts and sentiments on the singers and the song.

I still think he is a jerk!

He doesn't want to like it - but is shocked he does like it.

I agree. He doesnt want to admit he likes it thats why he only wrote at the very end that "it's kinda amazing". He seems to think it is cool to talk nonsence and say that the second album is a fiasco....how pathetic.

I had to read that review three times to check if it is in fact written in English.

:dunno: I'm still non the wiser as to what his opinion of the song is!

Anyway, t4p Suzy.

The jerk likes Mika's kick Ass but he wishes he didn't like it orr at the very least is surprised he likes it.

BOO!

Archived