MIKA @ Baalbeck International Festival, Lebanon - 24 June 2010

dcdeb

Right, off to find the bus! Ooh so another MFCer will be there too, we probably won't see each other but just in case, Racha, I'm in Zone II, seat G39! Come and say hi if you can!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, off to find the bus! Ooh so another MFCer will be there too, we probably won't see each other but just in case, Racha, I'm in Zone II, seat G39! Come and say hi if you can!

i hope the cheshire cat will solve this enigma :original:

Oh I'm glad some MFCers are going to be there! And it's lovely to see Racha here again. Enjoy the gig!

Thank you Sosi

Have fun Racha, Enigma and everyone else who's going to be there!!! Cant wait to read your reports:biggrin2:

thanks.. will do...

Hi Enigma.. am in section IV .. which I don't know how far it is from your section.. its the second zone after the stage in the middle..

i hope the cheshire cat will solve this enigma :original:

hahahahahaha :biggrin2:

Cheshire Cat can't wait to solve this enigma... I can't remember the theatre seats map :teehee:

Enigma, I hope we will bump into each other... feels good to have another MFCer there...

will keep you guys updated.. am off to the bus station in two hours.. must not miss the last one

:)

Thank you Sosi

thanks.. will do...

Hi Enigma.. am in section IV .. which I don't know how far it is from your section.. its the second zone after the stage in the middle..

Cheshire Cat can't wait to solve this enigma... I can't remember the theatre seats map :teehee:

Enigma, I hope we will bump into each other... feels good to have another MFCer there...

will keep you guys updated.. am off to the bus station in two hours.. must not miss the last one

Hey you:wink2:

Have a great time tonight, wish I could have got there, one day I will!

Safe journey.

Thank you Sosi

thanks.. will do...

I'm glad to know that there're some MFCers there too!!! Have a blast girls :wink2:

im sure youve all seen it, but its so gorgeous!!!

iMMa tweet:

The most beautiful setting Ive ever played - gorgeous! http://twitpic.com/1zjcqm

120155710.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1277391666&Signature=A1CJXBXG1pZAb9Vdpxpv%2BZ6I9kw%3D

Thanks Roxane :flowers2: That iMMa is a doll!

iMMa tweet:

The most beautiful setting Ive ever played - gorgeous! http://twitpic.com/1zjcqm

120155710.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1277391666&Signature=A1CJXBXG1pZAb9Vdpxpv%2BZ6I9kw%3D

:shocked::shocked:

absolutely beautiful.... magnificient!!

but little bit worried.. thousands people's screaming may damage that cultural properties...:naughty:

will be coming back really late at night as I have to go back to Beirut (it's almost an hour and a half drive in very mountainous areas... so my report will be a little late.. but those who have me on twitter will be updated if I see something interesting to report on the spot:thumb_yello:

I'll wait for it. Don't worry! :thumb_yello:

Now, I can only say: HAVE FUN!!!!! :wub2:

iMMa tweet:

:mf_lustslow:

why am I at home?????!!!!!!! :aah:

OK, listened to soundcheck - GK, Dr J, Relax and KA. Now waiting to be let in. I am frozen. Everyone else obviously knew it was gonna be cold as they are all wearing thick jackets! Me? A t-shirt! Doh! It took me an hour to get on here, so may not post again till tomorrow! X

OK, listened to soundcheck - GK, Dr J, Relax and KA. Now waiting to be let in. I am frozen. Everyone else obviously knew it was gonna be cold as they are all wearing thick jackets! Me? A t-shirt! Doh! It took me an hour to get on here, so may not post again till tomorrow! X

i'm so excited to hear how it goes!

oh no! :shocked:

jump girl jump!

:bye:

Aw man, that sucks you don't have a jacket! Try and stay warm and have a great time. :punk:

thanks so much for the update! :wub2:

aww, I'm sorry to hear that you're cold.

Have so much fun!!!!

:bye:

OMG I'm so sorry I forgot to warn you about temperatures in the Beqaa Valley : too hot in the day and too cold during the night ! I hope someone will give you a jacket :/ have fun !

KA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

HAVE FUN :thumb_yello: ... jump and scream ! and i'm sure the minute you see MIKA you will get worm forget all the cold :wink2:

Archived