MIKA @ Baalbeck International Festival, Lebanon - 24 June 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG!!!! AMAZING :boing: This gig sounds so special !!!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

A pillow fight? Brilliant, must be so much fun...i guess Mika and band absolutely love it!!! :lmfao:

EDIT: Wonka, sounds like loads of new raw material for Wonkaland :wink2::roftl:

Ah-ah!:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

chat-room-pillows.jpg

What does habibi mean? I had a Lebanese friend who always said it and I never remembered to ask :naughty:

It's a term of endearment like darling, I use it at home then forget people don't know what it means when I'm at work etc..!

What does habibi mean? I had a Lebanese friend who always said it and I never remembered to ask :naughty:

lol habibti is a word used by every lebanese ^^ means literraly "my darling" but it can be used to both sex :aah: it can mean "my friend" if said in a casual tone or "my love" if said...well you know :biggrin2:

lol habibti is a word used by every lebanese ^^ means literraly "my darling" but it can be used to both sex :aah: it can mean "my friend" if said in a casual tone or "my love" if said...well you know :biggrin2:

Meaning my love when two Lebanese are having chicken, is that it???:mf_rosetinted:

How do you say chicken btw?:blink::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

it's like darling..

i think:teehee:

It's a term of endearment like darling, I use it at home then forget people don't know what it means when I'm at work etc..!

Thanks for the info, guys :huglove:

Meaning my love when two Lebanese are having chicken, is that it???:mf_rosetinted:

How do you say chicken btw?:blink::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

the chicken :chkn: is djeje ^^ the naughty chiken is well we use the french/english one s** :biggrin2:

Thanks for the info, guys :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all those flowers :wub2:

It's fascinating: Just when you think you've seen the best set, the most flamboyant costumes and heard him perform and sing at it's best - he surpasses himself at the next gig.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

In that second one, he looks like he's pretending to be an airplane:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i know!!:teehee:

im curious to know what he was doing there :lmfao:!

It was GK and he was singing:

So i tried a little Freddie...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

hrhh8g.jpg

It was GK and he was singing:

So i tried a little Freddie...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

hrhh8g.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i'd say it was SITM, after his trumpet solo. :dunno:

but yeah, i like wonka's version too! :roftl:

good guess!!!!:biggrin2:

Archived