Hi from Greece!!!

Andrianakl

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you all very much!!!!!!!!!! :wub2::wub2: I am a little bit of lost with all that threads but i ll get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I believe you'll find the logic very quickly, it Touches You, otherwise consult Dr. John eheh :D Enjoy:thumb_yello:

Hi!!! My name is Andriana and I 'm very happy to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My english are not very well so please be patient with me!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

Welcome Adriana!

Nice place Greece! and my fav Eurovision song was Greece :thumb_yello:

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent her pm!!!! I'm very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I m not the only one from greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:original::original:

Hello there, Andriana, :bye: we met before and you know where to find me...:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Don't know if nikoulis is posting regularly lately, but there are other Greeks you can check on...

And your english is perfectly understandable...:thumb_yello:

Hello there, Andriana, :bye: we met before and you know where to find me...:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Don't know if nikoulis is posting regularly lately, but there are other Greeks you can check on...

And your english is perfectly understandable...:thumb_yello:

Yeah right!!!!

"Who are you???"

"I'm fine!!!!" :roftl::roftl:

I know where to find you!!!! You re the first thread I visited!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I sent a pm to Louiza... I 'm really very glad to meet you!!!!!:wink2:

Archived