REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Skive Festival Denmark 4 June 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking to me? :das::glasses2:

Yes. You have to make up for manipulating another pic. Remember??? :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

ask Wonka... she can probably fix it (back) :wink2:

Yeah, Wonka can do everything. She's a mother. They are multi-talents :biggrin2:

have found out what kinda look i got one of teh times when i yelled "take it off" a sweet "not you" kinda look :lmfao:

:lmfao: Awww, make a snap please :roftl:

Yes. You have to make up for manipulating another pic. Remember??? :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, Wonka can do everything. She's a mother. They are multi-talents :biggrin2:

:lmfao: Awww, make a snap please :roftl:

I dont have it on vid. yet maybe... if ojmeone has recorded it i will... but will maybe be in a "private collection" :lmfao:

:shocked:

I mean it the sound is really bad, you can't her what he is singing???

and that smiley....:sneaky2:

:wink2:I don't care too!i want to see them,please!

:wub2:thank you guys,for your lovely pics and videos!

:blink:so,DA,it was cold?!no Mika shirtless...:mf_rosetinted:i'm so sorry for this bad weather!i hate it!i hope on july 24 will be pretty warm,like usual in Romania...*cross my fingers!:naughty:

:wink2:I don't care too!i want to see them,please!

:wub2:thank you guys,for your lovely pics and videos!

:blink:so,DA,it was cold?!no Mika shirtless...:mf_rosetinted:i'm so sorry for this bad weather!i hate it!i hope on july 24 will be pretty warm,like usual in Romania...*cross my fingers!:naughty:

cold? hell no!!!!!!!!!! was around 25...

My arms are red...

btw. i have checked closer to the rest of the piccies i ahve and it do look a lot like its white :shocked:

I'll post billy brown about 18 min... YT is slowly:sneaky2:

The other videos :no: no no, i Don't upload them, i don't do it!... It's like s*th...

:tears: but but

i wasnt there.. i wanna see :tears:

cold? hell no!!!!!!!!!! was around 25...

My arms are red...

btw. i have checked closer to the rest of the piccies i ahve and it do look a lot like its white :shocked:

:blink:really?!..so?!what Mika did?!:sneaky2:maybe he wasn't heated enough))):wink2:i joking,don't kill me!:teehee:

@Hippieibbie,come on ,sweetheart!show us all your videos!we don't care about the sound at all!:wink2:

:blink:really?!..so?!what Mika did?!:sneaky2:maybe he wasn't heated enough))):wink2:i joking,don't kill me!:teehee:

@Hippieibbie,come on ,sweetheart!show us all your videos!we don't care about the sound at all!:wink2:

donno... knew that there was some girl/girls there who would "freak out" if he did and and think it was fun to torture her/them? :blink:

Dont remember any of the other girlz that i was w. wanted to see him shirtless as much as i wanted... :blink:

donno... knew that there was some girl/girls there who would "freak out" if he did and and think it was fun to torture her/them? :blink:

Dont remember any of the other girlz that i was w. wanted to see him shirtless as much as i wanted... :blink:

:wink2:oh,my sweetheart!maybe next time you will get more luck!:thumb_yello:*cross my fingers for you!:biggrin2: