World Reps thread

I'd like to welcome our two latest reps, Mariana F from Paraguay and xBillyBrownx from Egypt.

It's a quiet time for us reps but no doubt things will be busier in the summer :naughty:

pffff... as in every single job we deserve holidays in summer,don´t we? :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome Mariana F and xBillyBrownx!!!! :biggrin2:

Welcome Mariana and BB! :flowers2:I hope you'll have much more work, when the new album is out :original:

Yes, welcome to both of you.

Hi !

Welcome Mariana F and xBillyBrownx! :biggrin2:

Thank You all :flowers2:

Not sure why this was in the Suggestions section so I've moved it to MFC International. Let me know if this doesn't make sense for you. :thumb_yello:

It's not an international chat thread - it's more of an administrative thread.

I think the Suggestions section was the best place for it. I'd prefer it if it was moved back.

Edited by silver

It's not an international chat thread - it's more of an administrative thread.

I think the Suggestions section was the best place for it. I'd prefer it if it was moved back.

It's not a suggestion, that was just a legacy from several years ago when the idea was first put forth.

What about the announcements section? That's where we post updates regarding other administrative issues like changes in the mod team.

It's not a suggestion, that was just a legacy from several years ago when the idea was first put forth.

What about the announcements section? That's where we post updates regarding other administrative issues like changes in the mod team.

We just don't fit anywhere :naughty:

Yes, I think the announcements section would be OK :thumb_yello:.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

You all know about a gig in Kyiv. So, I ask you for permission to call myself a Ukrainian representative while communication with Stereoplaza - now and at the gig day.

I know that Lena is a representative of all the Russian speakers, and she's great in it, and I don't want to steal a pie from her (and I don't ask for signature). But for me it is easier, than for her, to communicate with venue by local phone calls (we had problems with tickets, with online selling, and other things, when I had to call them to help girls from Russia and other countries). And at the gig day it would be much more convenient.

Hello!

You all know about a gig in Kyiv. So, I ask you for permission to call myself a Ukrainian representative while communication with Stereoplaza - now and at the gig day.

I know that Lena is a representative of all the Russian speakers, and she's great in it, and I don't want to steal a pie from her (and I don't ask for signature). But for me it is easier, than for her, to communicate with venue by local phone calls (we had problems with tickets, with online selling, and other things, when I had to call them to help girls from Russia and other countries). And at the gig day it would be much more convenient.

I'm not quite sure what you mean :blink:. World reps don't have any official status within the MFC, it is a purely voluntary post. Even if you were the MFC rep for Ukraine, that wouldn't have any effect on communicating with the venue.

At least not officially.

I'm not quite sure what you mean :blink:. World reps don't have any official status within the MFC, it is a purely voluntary post. Even if you were the MFC rep for Ukraine, that wouldn't have any effect on communicating with the venue.

At least not officially.

I know, but it sounds more respectful. And they start to listen to you and pay attention.

Technically there is no reason why there shouldn't be a rep for Ukraine, of course, but I am not sure if it will help Dreamy Queen to achieve her goal

Technically there is no reason why there shouldn't be a rep for Ukraine, of course, but I am not sure if it will help Dreamy Queen to achieve her goal

You are right, there could be a rep for Ukraine...

but the role of "world rep" is not to be used to represent MFC to anyone in authority position.

it is meant to help new members coming into the fan club.

• 2 weeks later...

hey! :bye: there is no central american representative!!!:blink: i can be! ive seen mika is not very popular in costa rica :crybaby: so it is a great idea to represent central america cause i think there are like 2 members more in my country and they dont post much -.- i would be really happy representing central america! :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
hey! :bye: there is no central american representative!!!:blink: i can be! ive seen mika is not very popular in costa rica :crybaby: so it is a great idea to represent central america cause i think there are like 2 members more in my country and they dont post much -.- i would be really happy representing central america! :teehee:

This was such a good idea, I'd like you to welcome the new rep for Central America, FerSigaran :thumb_yello:

If any of the countries within Central America builds up a good fan base, they will have a rep of their own. But for now FerSigaran will keep an eye on the whole area :naughty:

This was such a good idea, I'd like you to welcome the new rep for Central America, FerSigaran :thumb_yello:

If any of the countries within Central America builds up a good fan base, they will have a rep of their own. But for now FerSigaran will keep an eye on the whole area :naughty:

Akay!!! Welcome!!!!! :bye:

Hiii

Welcome :)

I am the representative provisional of Cuba :):biggrin2:

:welcomeani: Fer !! :yay: