something amazing just happened today... so yeah im a kid in a candyshop atm. Just a dead kid in mika-heaven in my own room there trying to call Mika cos we need to help me with something :naughty:

I fangurling most times when i see my new wall.... the thought of back in March when i meet him.... :swoon: hand... tummy... do i have to say more? :fangurl:

No need to say another word!!!!! I undersand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'll soon start to count the hair on his tummy :lmfao:

:blink::shocked::boxed:

:mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

Girl, you SERIOUSLY need a theraphy!!!! I officially send you to "The Doctor Is In - Shrinks Are Us" thread! YOU. NEED. HELP!!!! :roftl:

Still jealous :mf_rosetinted::glasses2::glasses3: I WANT MY freaking OWN VIP PASS, AND MY ROOM! Or better, a whole da*n house or villa in Mikaheaven!!!!

:mf_rosetinted: yah, that takes alot of time to get...:mf_rosetinted:

youll need a number also:mf_rosetinted:

No need to say another word!!!!! I undersand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

i could maybe make you a lil jealous! Now take the pic that im useing as my wall atm. Think you know what. Imagine touching that amazing tummy where you can feel his muscles and heat... and not just short for a few sec while haveing your other arm around his waist and his arm around you :naughty:

Been there... done that! :naughty: God i love that memorie :fangurl::swoon:

i could maybe make you a lil jealous! Now take the pic that im useing as my wall atm. Think you know what. Imagine touching that amazing tummy where you can feel his muscles and heat... and not just short for a few sec while haveing your other arm around his waist and his arm around you :naughty:

:teehee::blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

You've got a very flirty, colorful imagination, DA!!!!

Thank you DA!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

Once again you are putting inappropriate thoughts in my mind!!!!! Why???!!!! Why are you doing this??????!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2::wink2:

:blink: DA....you really have too much free time:mf_rosetinted: ahahahaha

I encourage you to visit the Shrinks threat!:aah:

And a cold shower will be good also:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

love it here!

:shocked: never been send there before...

Well, there is a FIRST TIME for everything :das::naughty:

But it's nothing bad, you know.... I just think you suffer from MIKAobsession.... but it's a very advanced case.... So I'm not sure they'll be able to help you.... It's probably incurable.... :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Thats not imagination.... thats for real :wink2: I meet him backstage after the denmark gig in march. When we were going to have our pic taken him and i me i asked him if i could have my hand on his tummy and he said of course. Was standing there holding around him w. my hand on his tummy and my heart beating very fast and my other arm around his waist untill they got the cam ready cos they had a few probs. with it (thank god) :fangurl:

flirty and colorful???!!!! Are you sure that is what you are thinking???!!!!! :wink2:

when mika "danced" on stage with the Black Eyed Peas....

good night everyone... :bye:

are you hot tonight!!?????:biggrin2:

Hi!!! :bye:

And no we are not!!!!:mf_rosetinted: How this idea came up to you anyway???!!!! :aah:

:blink: DA....you really have too much free time:mf_rosetinted: ahahahaha

I encourage you to visit the Shrinks threat! :aah:

And a cold shower will be good also:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

love it here!

I told her already!!!! xD She seriously needs help :teehee::roftl:

I love it here as well....

I know it's :offtopic: but may I ask when will we be honoured to get the next part of your amazing story???? You know it's holiday.... and you've got a lot of free time.... PLEASE!!!! *does the most beautiful puppy eyes anyone's ever seen in their life*

I told her already!!!! xD She seriously needs help :teehee::roftl:

I love it here as well....

I know it's :offtopic: but may I ask when will we be honoured to get the next part of your amazing story???? You know it's holiday.... and you've got a lot of free time.... PLEASE!!!! *does the most beautiful puppy eyes anyone's ever seen in their life*

the thingy i wrote? that wasnt a story... that was something that has happened for real :naughty:

Thats not imagination.... thats for real I meet him backstage after the denmark gig in march. When we were going to have our pic taken him and i me i asked him if i could have my hand on his tummy and he said of course. Was standing there holding around him w. my hand on his tummy and my heart beating very fast and my other arm around his waist untill they got the cam ready cos they had a few probs. with it (thank god)

I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous...

I'll have to say that like a mantra because of what you just said...

I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous...

Not helping.mantra failed:mf_rosetinted:

hahahahahhahahahaha

Thats not imagination.... thats for real :wink2: I meet him backstage after the denmark gig in march. When we were going to have our pic taken him and i me i asked him if i could have my hand on his tummy and he said of course. Was standing there holding around him w. my hand on his tummy and my heart beating very fast and my other arm around his waist untill they got the cam ready cos they had a few probs. with it (thank god) :fangurl:

Oh you lucky cow!!!! I couldn't meet him in Strasbourg cause I didn't think there was gonna be a M & G and afer the gig in Monaco I stayed in front of the backstage entrance for 2 hours but after that times bodyguards said to us Mika was long gone, so I returned back to the hotel.... It turns out a freind I came with, Polysemia, stayed a bit longer and she saw him and took pictures with him!!!! I'm really out of luck and I want to meet him sooooo badly! I've been doing a few gifts for him for one month before the Monaco's gig or so, and I wasn't even able to give them to him :tears:

flirty and colorful???!!!! Are you sure that is what you are thinking???!!!!! :wink2:

Yeah, of course, that's EXACTLY what I am thinking :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

your the 2nd one sending me there today :shocked:

You see, that only prooves how bad you need this theraphy!!!! :aah:

I cant take a shower... not now... counting! :wink2:

Ok!!!! I have to go to take my nice shower!!!!! :wink2: I ve been saying that for about a half an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah:

When you done with counting tell me how many!!!!! :wink2:

I ll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE ALL HERE WHEN I COME BACK, RIGHT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived