the thingy i wrote? that wasnt a story... that was something that has happened for real :naughty:

NOOO, you misunderstood! I was talking here to Penny Penniman LOL, about you, not TO you! xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
okok!!! i think I got it!!! Thanks so much for the ones who helped mee!! Lilstar and Elaire14!!! :D:D :wub2: thaaaaaaaaaank yoooou!!

now let's try it!! hahaha I edited this pic few days ago! hope you like it!

mikacolorok.png

hope it works!

You see, you see Penny, it works!!!!! IT F***ING WORKS!!!! Isn't that amazing! And the picture you've edited - so beautiful! And the words you wrote down on it are soooo true! Seriously, I love it!!!!! :fangurl:

Oh you lucky cow!!!! I couldn't meet him in Strasbourg cause I didn't think there was gonna be a M & G and afer the gig in Monaco I stayed in front of the backstage entrance for 2 hours but after that times bodyguards said to us Mika was long gone, so I returned back to the hotel.... It turns out a freind I came with, Polysemia, stayed a bit longer and she saw him and took pictures with him!!!! I'm really out of luck and I want to meet him sooooo badly! I've been doing a few gifts for him for one month before the Monaco's gig or so, and I wasn't even able to give them to him :tears:

You see, that only prooves how bad you need this theraphy!!!! :aah:

you will probably get your chance :wink2: dont give up!

I thought he would have said no when i asked him... :blink: Signed a shirtless piccie too :roftl:

Well theres nobody there so i guess i cant get help :biggrin2:

I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous...

I'll have to say that like a mantra because of what you just said...

I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted :I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:I'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted :I'm not jealous...

Not helping.mantra failed:mf_rosetinted:

hahahahahhahahahaha

F**k the mantra! We all know that you ARE jealous! But don't worry, you're not the only one :mf_rosetinted: *includes herdelf in that category :glasses2: *

I told her already!!!! xD She seriously needs help :teehee::roftl:

I love it here as well....

I know it's :offtopic: but may I ask when will we be honoured to get the next part of your amazing story???? You know it's holiday.... and you've got a lot of free time.... PLEASE!!!! *does the most beautiful puppy eyes anyone's ever seen in their life*

Genuis must not be rushed:mf_rosetinted: hahahaha just kiddin!!! actually I'm working on it :wub2: But I really needed to know how to upload pics hahaha thanks so much for helping me:biggrin2: promise captions will be better with this little tip now hahaha

I thought he would have said no when i asked him... :blink: Signed a shirtless piccie too :roftl:

I won't ever give up on my dream! DREAMS KEEP US ALIVE!

I really hope I'll get my chance, that'd be such a realized dream, and I'd feel so honoured, it'd certainly let me speechless :tears:

Of course he wouldn't say no! You're a young, beautiful and attractive woman (and very easily overexcitable with a very flity imagination ^^ ) , how could he refuse ? :naughty::teehee:

Genuis must not be rushed:mf_rosetinted: hahahaha just kiddin!!! actually I'm working on it :wub2: But I really needed to know how to upload pics hahaha thanks so much for helping me:biggrin2: promise captions will be better with this little tip now hahaha

Well I know genious must NOT be rushed, I am writing myself, and I know how I work, so I presume you work quite the same way... It's all about inspiration!

But still, I love your captions, even the previous ones! Do you think you can post another chapter tomorrow???? SWEET PLEASE!!!! *big puppy eyes*

I am here:mf_rosetinted: ...

Archived