• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink::shocked::boxed:

:floor:

Girl, you SERIOUSLY need a theraphy!!!! I officially send you to "The Doctor Is In - Shrinks Are Us" thread! YOU. NEED. HELP!!!! :roftl:

:blink: DA....you really have too much free time:mf_rosetinted: ahahahaha

I encourage you to visit the Shrinks threat!:aah:

And a cold shower will be good also:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

love it here!

no need for help :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3110843&postcount=2140

thats Not an obsession - thats a normal female reaction:mf_rosetinted:

of course forgot about it... im only useing it as m y wall and checks it out all the time :lmfao:

I can imagine you the last 2 hours to just watch your wall!!!!!!! And with a bottle of water in one hand and a towel in the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

And your eyes like this :blink:

I can imagine you the last 2 hours to just watch your wall!!!!!!! And with a bottle of water in one hand and a towel in the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

yeah... even biting the towel :naughty: and my eyes is more like this:

:shocked:

yeah... even biting the towel :naughty: and my eyes is more like this:

:shocked:

This :shocked: was my first choice, but I assumed that after so many time you will be like this :blink:!!!!!!!

My mistake!!!!!

We really must post a pic i think....... But after this which pic will be good enough???!!!!!!!!! :teehee:

of course forgot about it... im only useing it as m y wall and checks it out all the time :lmfao:

Poor, poor Dark Angel! I should've never posted this pic.... Can you imagine the AMOUNT of waisted water just cause you all HAD to take a shower when you saw this ONE pic! Seriously :mf_rosetinted:

Well, it was really fun hanging with you all guys, and I guess I see you tomorrow ( I certainly will as I intend to post some brand new pics :naughty: ) and I'm really really glad I made your day for so many of you.... I am happy I made you smile! It means a lot to me :pinkbow: ! Have nice Mikadreams everyone! Specially you, DA.... Not too.... "gasmic" ;) I really don't want you to have a heart attack! XD

Love You all :)

This :shocked: was my first choice, but I assumed that after so many time you will be like this :blink:!!!!!!!

My mistake!!!!!

We really must post a pic i think....... But after this which pic will be good enough???!!!!!!!!! :teehee:

im trying to watch a movie but im just sitting looking at his tummy remembering the feeling and how nice it would fell to touch it again :mf_lustslow:

Poor, poor Dark Angel! I should've never posted this pic.... Can you imagine the AMOUNT of waisted water just cause you all HAD to take a shower when you saw this ONE pic! Seriously :mf_rosetinted:

Well, it was really fun hanging with you all guys, and I guess I see you tomorrow ( I certainly will as I intend to post some brand new pics :naughty: ) and I'm really really glad I made your day for so many of you.... I am happy I made you smile! It means a lot to me :pinkbow: ! Have nice Mikadreams everyone! Specially you, DA.... Not too.... "gasmic" ;) I really don't want you to have a heart attack! XD

Thx for the piccies sweetie. Glad you took em :biggrin2: They are worth the waist of water :naughty:

I think i deffo will have some dreams tonight with a shirtless Mika. I will get worried if i dont :roftl:

Take care and sweet mikadreams to you too hun :huglove::bye:

Goodnight!!!! :bye: And thank you again!!!!!!!!! :wub2: You really made us smile!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

And yes I was one of them that waisted water in a shower.... :mf_rosetinted:

And as far as concerns mikadreams it is very sensitive subject for me...... I dont have mikadreams.... :mf_rosetinted: So you can wish gasmic mikadreams to me!!!! In case it finaly works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

Bye!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

No I won't be able to sleep!!! I'm very :shocked::das::naughty:

But maybe today it's my day to my dream!!! :teehee:

I wish it will be your day!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Gals i feel alone :sad:

Why???!!! We are all here!!!!!!!! :huglove:

Thx for the piccies sweetie. Glad you took em :biggrin2: They are worth the waist of water :naughty:

I think i deffo will have some dreams tonight with a shirtless Mika. I will get worried if i dont

Take care and sweet mikadreams to you too hun :huglove:

I hope you have nice dreams too!!!!

+1, let us start our own party!:aah:

You???!!!!! Feel alone???!!!!!!!!!!! We are talking!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

im trying to watch a movie but im just sitting looking at his tummy remembering the feeling and how nice it would fell to touch it again :mf_lustslow:

Hey DA!!!!! Which movie are you watching???!!!!!!!!

*wait to see if she actually knows :naughty:*

Archived