• Last Reply
Thank you hun youre so sweet whit me :huglove: yep i'm better :wub2: :wub2:

hugs for you

You are sweet too!!! :pinkbow:

**joins the lonely partey**

you're not the only lonely one:wink2: ahahahah me tooo

And you too???!!!!!!!

Why???!!!!!! :wub2:

Thx for the piccies sweetie. Glad you took em :biggrin2: They are worth the waist of water :naughty:

I think i deffo will have some dreams tonight with a shirtless Mika. I will get worried if i dont :roftl :

Take care and sweet mikadreams to you too hun :huglove::bye:

Thank You, hun! Glad I made your day! Night to You too :huglove:

Goodnight!!!! :by e: And thank you again!!!!!!!!! :wub2 : You really made us smile!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty :

And yes I was one of them that waisted water in a shower.... : mf_rosetinted:

And as far as concerns mikadreams it is very sensitive subject for me...... I dont have mikadreams.... :mf_rosetinted : So you can wish gasmic mikadreams to me!!!! In case it finaly works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2 :

Bye!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

You're very welcome! I love making other people smile, it makes me smile twice as much as you do! Sweet dreams and hope this time it will work for you!

the new shrek... havent seen much though. cant consentrate :blink:

I wonder why CAN'T you concentrate.... ? :das: The new Shreak is SOOOO much more interesting than some random tummy photo, isn't it :floor: ?

OK, WE ALL KNOW IT ISN'T! ^^

**joins the lonely partey**

you're not the only lonely one:wink2: ahahahah me tooo

Don't you dare joining any party, you :mf_rosetinted: ! You have to write! W-R-I-T-E!!!! We love you soooo much, Penny, and we need your story daily!!!!

Yo!

Wheres that Mika's belly huge pic came from?????????????

That's practically a laparoscopy, ffs! :lmfao:

Blame it on me - I took this pic during Mika's gig @ Monte Carlo on the July 14t .... Didn't knew it'd cause SUCH a discussion....

I wonder why CAN'T you concentrate.... ? :das: The new Shreak is SOOOO much more interesting than some random tummy photo, isn't it :floor: ?

OK, WE ALL KNOW IT ISN'T! ^^

of course :mf_rosetinted:

Blame it on me - I took this pic during Mika's gig @ Monte Carlo on the July 14t .... Didn't knew it'd cause SUCH a discussion....

im you forever greatful for takeing it and means a lot to me that you took it for me :bow:

Archived