of course :mf_rosetinted:

im you forever greatful for takeing it and means a lot to me that you took it for me :bow:

As I intend to become a serial killer, I need to find really sneaky and sophisticated ways to kill people, without getting caught. I just tried one of my theories on you, and it's worked perfectly - you died only by seeing this pic, and I didn't even had to come to your place to put some poison in your room :mf_rosetinted:

*scares herself even more than before and thinks seriously about getting a doctor on the phone* :glasses2:

You're welcome, I'm glade I made you happy, hun :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blame it on me - I took this pic during Mika's gig @ Monte Carlo on the July 14t .... Didn't knew it'd cause SUCH a discussion....

I haven't read back so i dunno what sort of discussion that lead into, but i bet it was a huuuuge one...:naughty::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

You can see his belly pores for crying out loud!:shocked:

*stalking y'all* :mf_rosetinted:

I kept seeing that picture in your siggy and thinking, "Why are they posting this over and over again??" :aah: but.. blonde moment.. even though I'm brunette. :mf_rosetinted:

Really??????!!!!!!!!!! That was really funny!!!!!!!!!! :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Archived