• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes!!!! :naughty: but he insists in wearing them!!!!! Why???!!!! Is beyond me!!!!!! :aah:

We would not see something that we have never seen before anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sneaky2:

cos it could be a lil cold getting on stage and maybe parents who dont want their kids to see him shirtless and maybe also peeps that dont wanna see him shirtless :shocked::blink:

I'm going to bed. To sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

Good night girls!

Ok!!!! Just sleep:mf_rosetinted:

Good night!!!! :huglove: Sweet dreams!!!! :wink2:

Yes time for me also to sleep and so so so tired...Andriana knows why...

Sweet dreams!!! Good night!!!

Good night!!!! :huglove: No Sweet dreams!!!! :thumb_yello::wink2:

I'll go too!:bye: and Andriana also know why!:aah: she know everything:mf_rosetinted: Pfff"

Of course I know everything:mf_rosetinted: I am everywhere, remember???!!!! :wink2:

cos it could be a lil cold getting on stage = Accepted :mf_rosetinted:

and maybe parents who dont want their kids to see him shirtless = Accepted :mf_rosetinted:

and maybe also peeps that dont wanna see him shirtless :shocked: :blink = Not Accepted :shocked: :shocked:

Thats why we should have our own private gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

And people get it over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mika is getting shirtless A LOT!!!!!!!!! He wants us to drool :mf_rosetinted:

Thats why we should have our own private gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

And people get it over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mika is getting shirtless A LOT!!!!!!!!! He wants us to drool :mf_rosetinted:

we have already talked about that many times... and only shirtless isnt enough :naughty: Thats a naked gig :wink2:

Getting shirtless a lot? I wont say he does it a lot... only at a few gigs for 1, 2 or 3 songs...:aah: Ok they were lucky in London in Sep. last year with a whole shirtless gig :mf_lustslow:

tell me :das: Adri....?

She just mean that when I came in everybody left..... :sneaky2:

No, i said i won't say it

But she cant really say that cause we have a deal.... She wont be mean with me... Right Hippie???!!!!:sneaky2:

we have already talked about that many times... and only shirtless isnt enough :naughty: Thats a naked gig :wink2:

Getting shirtless a lot? I wont say he does it a lot... only at a few gigs for 1, 2 or 3 songs...:aah: Ok they were lucky in London in Sep. last year with a whole shirtless gig :mf_lustslow:

Yes... Naked gig!!!!! :mf_lustslow::stretcher:

I just mean that he is not very shy about getting shirtless...... :wink2:

And he knows that we will drool a lot after that!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::naughty:

Yes... Naked gig!!!!! :mf_lustslow::stretcher:

I just mean that he is not very shy about getting shirtless...... :wink2:

And he knows that we will drool a lot after that!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::naughty:

....and freal out! I still remember my reaction when i saw the amazing shirtless big great quality yesterday

remember? If you dont... then you have a very bad memorie :naughty:

dscn475.jpg

....and freal out! I still remember my reaction when i saw the amazing shirtless big great quality yesterday

remember? If you dont... then you have a very bad memorie :naughty:

dscn475.jpg

Your question is offending me:mf_rosetinted:

Of course I remember... :das:

How can I forget this???!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I cant get this pic out of my mind even if I try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Archived