• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I know...:teehee: Seems you have post it few times already, doesn't it? :wink2:

who.. me???:blush-anim-cl::lmfao:!!!!

Yes I know...:wink2:

Have you ever seen in your life a profile as perfect as his profile? :shocked:

no!!! hes like... awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2:

Hi all.. :biggrin2:

He just looks too skinny - I worry about him eating enough :blush-anim-cl:

it's no problem...he looks very good even though he doesnt have those super muscle like Chris Evans or Channing Tatum :blush-anim-cl:

yeah as long as he doesn't have any eating disorder that would be enough.

4828528032_5bfc2bbb80_b.jpg

UH...I could be die if I was the hat..:blush-anim-cl:

Collier3.jpg

Look at this dimple...:wub2:

I want to touch it ..:aah:

He just looks too skinny - I worry about him eating enough :blush-anim-cl:

+1

Why do you all keep saying mika is too skinny?! :shocked:

It annoys me, people say that to me at school and i eat all of the time i just dont put on much weight! Mika is probs like that too! Theres nothing wrong with that, ALSO i think Mika looks great in this pic, hes a perfect weight so everyone should stop worrying and ENJOY the pics! :thumb_yello:

Great Pic by the way! :thumb_yello:

mika has talked so many times about food... and always about how he hates being fat... it seems to me that he´s a litle bit obssessive with that. and he´s not in his ideal weight. for a man who is 1.91m as mika is,his ideal weight fluctuate between 79kg and 85kg... that´s what doctors say,not me.and it seems mika doesn´t arrive to that weight....

i do like him,and i like how he looks... but he says they eat very bad on tour,and he is so energic on stage that i´m really worried about it...

glad he´s going to have a break soon...

+1

mika has talked so many times about food... and always about how he hates being fat... it seems to me that he´s a litle bit obssessive with that. and he´s not in his ideal weight. for a man who is 1.91m as mika is,his ideal weight fluctuate between 79kg and 85kg... that´s what doctors say,not me.and it seems mika doesn´t arrive to that weight....

i do like him,and i like how he looks... but he says they eat very bad on tour,and he is so energic on stage that i´m really worried about it...

I had a boyfriend once who was as skinny as Mika. He was eating the whole day long for example burgers and fries and other stuff that usually makes you fat and he would barely gain weight. His skin was always hot as if he was burning all the calories away. Then he got colon cancer when he was 30...he lost even more weight and it was really scary. Took some time till he looked healthy again.

Mika is skinny and he burns a lot of calories on stage for sure. But you can be skinny and still look healthy or be skinny and look like the living dead. I saw pics from festivales lately where i thought he looked terribly exhausted. So - yes, I am glad that his tour is over soon and I hope he takes some time to relax.

having said that....it´s time to fangurl now:wub2: I think he has the cutest nose ever :mf_lustslow:

+1

I thought that you can count it...if you're a girl and you're 191cm,you have to be 80kg,and if you're a boy you have to be 90kg.It's -110(girl) or -100(boy)

This is what the calculator and the doctor says.:blink:

I had a boyfriend once who was as skinny as Mika. He was eating the whole day long for example burgers and fries and other stuff that usually makes you fat and he would barely gain weight. His skin was always hot as if he was burning all the calories away. Then he got colon cancer when he was 30...he lost even more weight and it was really scary. Took some time till he looked healthy again.

Mika is skinny and he burns a lot of calories on stage for sure. But you can be skinny and still look healthy or be skinny and look like the living dead. I saw pics from festivales lately where i thought he looked terribly exhausted. So - yes, I am glad that his tour is over soon and I hope he takes some time to relax.

having said that....it´s time to fangurl now:wub2: I think he has the cutest nose ever :mf_lustslow:

that´s what i wanted to mean... mika is not the kind of people who eats lots of things... he always says he cares about his weight,that´s why i do care.

but of course he looks healthy... tired,but healthy... i think as he cares about his weight he must eat healthy food...

and he has the cutest nose,eyes,lips,ears,curls,arms,chest,tummy... i should stop now:mf_rosetinted:

aaw,it's adorable!

i've never seen this one too.Where did you find it?:teehee:

yolanda has told me that she was walking around in a meadow and she found it... :mf_rosetinted:

but she was joking!! she´s a designer so she was looking in blogs of design..

Archived