• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my, i think that i shouldn´t meet him live, cause i´ll really die from happiness :naughty:

Lets hope not :roftl:

Glad im still alive after meeting him 4 times the past year! And surprised i didnt die after i had my hand on his tummy when we had our pic taken :swoon::aah: VERY surprised i survived meeting Bumblefoot ive been a fan of for 13 years. Dont think ive ever been more nervous and happy :aah: Hope i will survive Sep. :blink:

Lets hope not :roftl:

Glad im still alive after meeting him 4 times the past year! And surprised i didnt die after i had my hand on his tummy when we had our pic taken :swoon::aah: VERY surprised i survived meeting Bumblefoot ive been a fan of for 13 years. Dont think ive ever been more nervous and happy :aah: Hope i will survive Sep. :blink:

ooooooh it sounds greaaaaaat :mf_lustslow:

maybe he know some fans, he met some more times,not? :wub2:

mikaandme.jpg

I found it on photobucket... :)

I hve no rights, sorry :aah:

But i love his face here! :wub2:

Where is it? London?

I think its Copenhagen/Denmark... the bus in the background, the buildings looks a lot like some ive seen before, the signboard is deff. in danish

You know all Mika looks by years??? :shocked:

Yeah, he used to wear a lot of the same clothes back then, so that usually indicates the year. And his hair was a bit longer then, plus he had less muscle back then. :naughty:

Yeah, he used to wear a lot of the same clothes back then, so that usually indicates the year. And his hair was a bit longer then, plus he had less muscle back then. :naughty:

SHOCKED... :shocked:

I was addicted to Ch Aguilera so I know her by the year :naughty:

Okay, I´m not shocked anymore.. :aah:

SHOCKED... :shocked:

I was addicted to Ch Aguilera so I know her by the year :naughty:

Okay, I´m not shocked anymore.. :aah:

Funny how we're able to tell, huh? :naughty:

Usually I remember pictures, so that helps a lot.

Archived