• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1280589350jkal8405.jpg

1280589351jkal8418.jpg

*Comes in. Sees all the amazing photos. Fangurls over the sailor hat (I want one like this too!!!!). Is SO impatient for the Warsaw gig now.*

I was wondering. Does anyone know who is the young woman next to Mika in these 2 pics? Is she like an assistant or a "crew" member or something? I've never seen her before. Anyone can help? :biggrin2:

each time i see a pic w. Mika like that the first thing that runs throuh my mind is "it is thiiiiiiiiiis big" :lmfao:

*Comes in. Sees all the amazing photos. Fangurls over the sailor hat (I want one like this too!!!!). Is SO impatient for the Warsaw gig now.*

I was wondering. Does anyone know who is the young woman next to Mika in these 2 pics? Is she like an assistant or a "crew" member or something? I've never seen her before. Anyone can help? :biggrin2:

if the things are similiar in each country,mika should have an assistant in each country... one assitant who knows the language (plus english),who knows the place,and who goes with him everywhere helping him in everything....

i haven´t seen her never before,and as he is going to end his tour in this month,i don´t think he is hiring someone new now...

but who knows... :dunno:

if the things are similiar in each country,mika should have an assistant in each country... one assitant who knows the language (plus english),who knows the place,and who goes with him everywhere helping him in everything....

i haven´t seen her never before,and as he is going to end his tour in this month,i don´t think he is hiring someone new now...

but who knows... :dunno:

The assistant thing (different in every country) is a pretty great idea! (*raises up her hand to be Mika's assistant in Poland and/or France. Now she is thankful that she can speak 3 languages fluently. She knew it'd serve her one day all these hours of hard learning :roftl:* )

If that girl is not his assistant and nobody knows her, I wonder who can she be. Anybody else help?

*pops in* hehe i love that panda head. It looks strong like a helmet...and i like helmets. :mf_rosetinted:

psh! Who wants 'normal' friends? I'd kill myself! :aah:

I love strange people, maybe becuase I'm quite strange too hahaha:roftl:

And actually most of my friends are pretty normal, which is pretty boring....:teehee:

One of the razons why I like Mika is because he is diferent and strange and that make him special :wub2:......I also think Mika considers himself strange.....

:shocked:

very manly :mf_rosetinted:

i dislike when he is surrounded by strange "people" and he seems to be that happy....

Why did you write "People" betwen ""?

So as they are strange Can't they be considered people? :mf_rosetinted:

OH C´MON!! HANDS OFF!!!!! :sneaky2:

mikaalbumlaunch1.jpg

I love that pic...I love the way Christian and Matthew look at that guy like " WTF is doing this bitch touching our boy" hahaha it's so funny :naughty:

Archived