• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got some really nice shirtless pix from helsinki, will upload them tomorrow. :wink2: here's one exclusively for the gasmics, which i normally wouldn't have uploaded, since mika moved out of the picture... but maybe you have some use for it here in this thread? :naughty:

2z8zqio.jpg

each time i see a pic w. Mika like that the first thing that runs throuh my mind is "it is thiiiiiiiiiis big" :lmfao:

:lmfao:

i wouldnt have expected less from you DA :huglove:

Just a bit :teehee: but nice pics :thumb_yello:

sowwy:teehee::wub2:

*Comes in. Sees all the amazing photos. Fangurls over the sailor hat (I want one like this too!!!!). Is SO impatient for the Warsaw gig now.*

I was wondering. Does anyone know who is the young woman next to Mika in these 2 pics? Is she like an assistant or a "crew" member or something? I've never seen her before. Anyone can help? :biggrin2:

Wooow, amazing pics!!!!:mf_lustslow:

This girl could be someone from his crew (but new one) or some sort of special assistant for the particular country. That was the case at Exit in Serbia when one of our girls (who's very alike to Yasmine) was his host and actually helped Mrs Penniman to pick up BG and LG, translated to English and also performed with him on the stage.:wink2:

Wooow, amazing pics!!!!:mf_lustslow:

This girl could be someone from his crew (but new one) or some sort of special assistant for the particular country. That was the case at Exit in Serbia when one of our girls (who's very alike to Yasmine) was his host and actually helped Mrs Penniman to pick up BG and LG, translated to English and also performed with him on the stage.:wink2:

Ok, Thanks very much :biggrin2::huglove:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Amazing!!!! :clap:

You actually can see the sweat dripping!!!!!!!!!!!

yup, front row center was covered in mika sweat when he did his turn around dance during BIOTG! :lmfao: that's in my videos too. :wink2: and of course mika found it funny and shook some more sweat from his hair on them! :roftl:

Archived