• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love this :wub2:

Any screen caps from the Italian interview anywhere?

if you are thinking about the one where he speaks about his age and what you become when you turn 27... yeah ive posted some... only 3 though! Have been considering posting more but i can only post more in another thread... and i wanna post em here...

if you are thinking about the one where he speaks about his age and what you become when you turn 27... yeah ive posted some... only 3 though! Have been considering posting more but i can only post more in another thread... and i wanna post em here...

I was looking for some for the smile thread - you can post some appropriate ones there - he smiled a lot :thumb_yello:

100_0139.jpg

this pic reminds me how we were all fluffing the dr john coat when mika walked by with it! :roftl: but the funniest part was when he threw the end of his coat into the crowd of teenagers, and they just kept holding on to it, which resulted in many feathers flying through the air! :lmfao: (tiibet videoed it:

)

this pic reminds me how we were all fluffing the dr john coat when mika walked by with it! :roftl: but the funniest part was when he threw the end of his coat into the crowd of teenagers, and they just kept holding on to it, which resulted in many feathers flying through the air! :lmfao: (tiibet videoed it:
)

:lmfao:

probably the last time he ahve done that...

oh my goooooodddddd :swoon: just caught up. surprised im still here to tell the tale after the last few pages. :swoon::wub2::fangurl::swoon: AHH.

ready.... set..... time to count chest hair :aah:

100_0241.jpg

God i love all your shirtless piccies ... my shirtless folder wilkl probably soon give up... :roftl:

and eyelashes :teehee:

mine is busting :lmfao:

Archived