• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is quiet indeed!!! And it is a pity cause it was my favorite thread too... :sad:

the competition of Bienie's thread after all? That would be ashame! I've been away only for a couple of weeks (stil on vacation in Austria, but got internet in my caravan now!) and wenn I finaly got the chance to go on MFC again all is gone quiet!

the competition of Bienie's thread after all? That would be ashame! I've been away only for a couple of weeks (stil on vacation in Austria, but got internet in my caravan now!) and wenn I finaly got the chance to go on MFC again all is gone quiet!

I dont think that it is only cause of bennies thread... I dont know why nobody is here anymore!!!!! :blink: We used to have a lot of fun!!! :blink:

I dont think that it is only cause of bennies thread... I dont know why nobody is here anymore!!!!! :blink: We used to have a lot of fun!!! :blink:

Yes, a lot of fun and a lot of nice pictures! But maybe it's only a temporarily thing. After the summer vacation everyone may com back! Like me! Although I'm still on vacation. One more week, than I'm home again!

Yes, a lot of fun and a lot of nice pictures! But maybe it's only a temporarily thing. After the summer vacation everyone may com back! Like me! Although I'm still on vacation. One more week, than I'm home again!

I hope so!!!! But we still have some nice pics!!!! :naughty: I mean in benies thread I dont think that they are counting the hair in his chest!!!!!!!!! :aah:

I hope so!!!! But we still have some nice pics!!!! :naughty: I mean in benies thread I dont think that they are counting the hair in his chest!!!!!!!!! :aah:

No! that's true! And I just love these pictures of a shirtless sweaty Mika!:biggrin2:

No! that's true! And I just love these pictures of a shirtless sweaty Mika!:biggrin2:

I know!!!!!!!!!! :das::naughty:

I even have it in my sig!!!! :wink2:

Have you seen the video with his sweat covering the front row???!!!!!! :aah: :aah: There is a link a few pages ago!!! :wink2:

Have you seen the video with his sweat covering the front row???!!!!!! :aah: :aah: There is a link a few pages ago!!! :wink2:

NOOOOOO! Are you serious? I haven't been looking at old messages, but now I will! I'll be right back! :blink:

Can't find it that fast! Any idea how long ago it was?

Here you are!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba5UYxaF3SU&playnext=1&videos=aYUt4AUcpPM

At 00:15 when me makes the turn!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah:

Thank you! I love it! He loves it too, that's for sure! My God, it's hot there! It was hot in Werchter too, but he didn't take his shirt of! Such a shame! I was on stage there, seen him jumping high right in front of me!:wub2:

Thank you! I love it! He loves it too, that's for sure! My God, it's hot there! It was hot in Werchter too, but he didn't take his shirt of! Such a shame! I was on stage there, seen him jumping high right in front of me!:wub2:

No shirtless???!!!!!! :sneaky2: But you are lucky anyway!!!! :thumb_yello:

Maybe you will like this one too then!!!!! :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTaVKLwRTDg&playnext=1&videos=ETMj7NQGF9Y

Especially at 01:10 :das::naughty:

I ll be off for a while but I ll be back soon!!!! I ll check if you are still here!!!! :biggrin2:

i doubt :(

everything changed here when she made her thread cos the !rules! are pretty much only pics in here and no chatting. in hers....pics, snaps and they can chat as much as they want... most of the peeps who use to post a lot here are posting there a lot instead now

one of my faves. so shirtless and sweaty....

Hi DA, how are you? It's a shame of this thread! But isn't life itself like that, constantly changing?

I'm sorry that I don't have nice pictures to uplead here! I would if I could!

And I'll be coming back! Hoping.....!:thumb_yello:

Hi DA, how are you? It's a shame of this thread! But isn't life itself like that, constantly changing?

I'm sorry that I don't have nice pictures to uplead here! I would if I could!

And I'll be coming back! Hoping.....!:thumb_yello:

Heej! weren't you going to sleep? (like ME?)

I am now! Internet is getting weaker, so I have to. And I'm allready in my nightgown!

hahaha, can't go just yet, put fresh nailpolish on, needs some time to dry! Stupid me! Who's doing that at 23.30??? :naughty:

mika-helsinki-o.gif

Just perfect!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

hahaha, can't go just yet, put fresh nailpolish on, needs some time to dry! Stupid me! Who's doing that at 23.30??? :naughty:

I am doing that too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah:

ohhhhh you are one of em who likes her thread more than this now,...

I havent make one single post there!!!! :shocked:

Archived