I am doing that too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah: :aah:

What time is it where you live? I still can't go to bed cause of the wet polish...but I will look nice tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What time is it where you live? I still can't go to bed cause of the wet polish...but I will look nice tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

Is 01:06!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

But I do that too!!!!! I make my nails before I go to sleep!!!! And then I think about how stupid I am!!!!! :aah: :aah:

And please tell me how you are making the gifs!!!!!!!! I wanted to make exactly the same with yours (the one which he take off his shirt :naughty:) but I cant!!!!!!

I am blonde you know :mf_rosetinted:

But I do that too!!!!! I make my nails before I go to sleep!!!! And then I think about how stupid I am!!!!! :aah: :aah:

And please tell me how you are making the gifs!!!!!!!! I wanted to make exactly the same with yours (the one which he take off his shirt :naughty:) but I cant!!!!!!

Haha! yes, it's stupid, we're fools! Oh my god, you're living an hour later then me! I have to go to work at 8 in the morning! You?

I make them at gifsoup, the site isn't always working great but when it does...it's really simple!

Good you can see it by yourself!:aah:

And it's not that hard to make a gif.!:blink:

Haha! yes, it's stupid, we're fools! Oh my god, you're living an hour later then me! I have to go to work at 8 in the morning! You?

I make them at gifsoup, the site isn't always working great but when it does...it's really simple!

I work at 10!!! But I dont go for sleep before 3... :blink: It is strange!!!! :aah:

Goodnight then!!!! :bye: And I hope we talk again!!! :wink2:

*hides* the video is gone!:mf_rosetinted: cause i can't find it!:aah:

Oh don't mind! One day I will find the damn thing! I won't rest till i do! I'm very determined about those things! :naughty:

Hi DA, how are you? It's a shame of this thread! But isn't life itself like that, constantly changing?

I'm sorry that I don't have nice pictures to uplead here! I would if I could!

And I'll be coming back! Hoping.....!:thumb_yello:

wauw someone notised im here :shocked::huglove:

Im feeling kinda strange atm. and pretty worried! You?

Archived