• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My mother just said that I should stop reading this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

Too much AAAW and RAWWWR and OOOH in a minute, she said.:mf_rosetinted:

I think she is right. Can´t stop fangurling. It cannot be good for my brain.:sneaky2:

just the opposite...

it´s good for your brain... this thread keeps our brains on!!:roftl:

Aww, i know it´s off topic, but please, I need help :biggrin2:

Stuck in the middle -

lyrics .-

Who will believe me, won´t deceive me,

a) Won´t try to change me

b) who´ll try to teach me

?? :dunno:

I found both sentences on internet, please, tell me which is good, cause i´m making karaoke video and i need right lyrics. thank you ;)

Stuck in the middle -

lyrics .-

I found both sentences on internet, please, tell me which is good, cause i´m making karaoke video and i need right lyrics. thank you ;)

i would say "b"... that´s what i hear.... :dunno: i think the "a" doesn´t make sense... does it?

Stuck in the middle -

lyrics .-

i would say "b"... that´s what i hear.... :dunno: i think the "a" doesn´t make sense... does it?

I would say 'b' too! ;)

Dunno, worst thing is that for me it´s sometimes a) and sometimes b), and both sentences make sense for me! :aah:

cause he´s looking 4 someone who won´t try to change him. It´s comprehensible, but looking for someone who will teach him, i think .. why should he? He know everything, like he said :aah: He is a boy who know too much! :mf_rosetinted: But it makes sense too.. I am totally confused :roftl:

Dunno, worst thing is that for me it´s sometimes a) and sometimes b), and both sentences make sense for me! :aah:

cause he´s looking 4 someone who won´t try to change him. It´s comprehensible, but looking for someone who will teach him, i think .. why should he? He know everything, like he said :aah: He is a boy who know too much! :mf_rosetinted: But it makes sense too.. I am totally confused :roftl:

then perhaps you should ask to an english one!!! they should understand it!!:thumb_yello:

Or maybe just call mika himself!?:biggrin2: .... oh no, wait he doesn't no his own lyrics, neither!

:lmfao:

then perhaps you should ask to an english one!!! they should understand it!!:thumb_yello:

I just saw 3 live performances of SITM and i heard Won´t try to change me :blink: why they don´t share lyrics on Mikasounds.com??

Archived