• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's boring here! Everyone is watching WC Football! The Netherlands against Uruguay, sofar 1-1

Heej Jolanda! In about 45 minutes it will get crowded over here I guess! (zonder verlenging dan hè! :aah:)

So, it's only you and me? Hello Dark Angel, you still didn't melt? Still warm at your place? Here the temperature is quite nice!

Heej Jolanda! In about 45 minutes it will get crowded over here I guess! (zonder verlenging dan hè! :aah:)

Hai! So not just Dark Angel and me! How are you today? Hubby watching Football, just like mine?

Feels like calling all alone in a dessert! Or like an a solo sayler out on the ocean! HEEEELLLLLOOOOOO?

Helleuuuuuuuuu, sorry, I'm lurking in other threads as well so I'm really not that fast in answering...but I'M STILL HERE!!! Yep Husband and oldest son are watching the game on the other side of our street. There's a gym and they have a big-screen so...I'm all alone...

Helleuuuuuuuuu, sorry, I'm lurking in other threads as well so I'm really not that fast in answering...but I'M STILL HERE!!!

Thank you! Lovely the house all for yourself!

Never saw the 2nd pic before.Is it recently taken?

I don't have a clue!! It's not my picture obviously so I can't help you on that one! It is lovely isn't it?? AAAAh 3 - 1!!! for holland!

:shocked:My dauther and I were talking about a computerproblem, so didn't notise what was going on the telly. Then suddenly my husband shouted out very very loudly! 3-1 for the dutchies! My daughter and I both startled!

i'm not sure, but i think it's 2008/2009... i've seen it before :dunno:

I think it's from 2008...maybe in Glasgow?

Thank you both!:thumb_yello:

:shocked:My dauther and I were talking about a computerproblem, so didn't notise what was going on the telly. Then suddenly my husband shouted out very very loudly! 3-1 for the dutchies! My daughter and I both startled!

Men....Pffff.:shun:

Keep your eyes on both the pc and tv, just like me, heee? Even though we keep saying we don't like footbaal, right? :mf_rosetinted:

*appears in the thread*

:bye:

*hears husband screaming something like "are you freaking out again with that gay??!!"*

:tears:

*leaves the thread*

*turns off the pc*

freaking out over that guy? :shocked:

sitting check ohim out close to the screen drooling and makeing weird sounds? :naughty:

*appears in the thread*

*hears husband screaming something like "are you freaking out again with that gay??!!"*

*leaves the thread*

*turns off the pc*

Rosa, tell your husband the same thing I always do when he makes a comment like that: Who knows, maby Mika is gay but that doen't mean I am!!! So yes, I'm freaking out!! :wink2:

*appears in the thread*

*leaves the thread*

*turns off the pc*

And again:Men....pfffff.:shun:

Pics!!

Mika42.jpg

Mika15.jpg

Where are you digging these from?:aah:

Never seen them!:aah:

Well,ok you don't have to answer again.As far as it's Mika it's fine by me.:naughty:

Archived