• Created
  • Last Reply
A letter!!!!:boing:

I don't think she'll give us details.:teehee:

She will tell us after Saturday thought!!!!!:boing:

So we've got to wait....

But if she really wants to tell us,then i'm not gonna stop her.....:shun:

Cant wait to hear!

Im gonna text her saturday for updates.... will hope she'll answer. I should have been in sweden this weekend but i had to cancel so now i can just text her about the gig...

what are you goin to give him?

you should know it DA!!! the secret society!!

A letter!!!!:boing:

I don't think she'll give us details.:teehee:

She will tell us after Saturday thought!!!!!:boing:

So we've got to wait....

But if she really wants to tell us,then i'm not gonna stop her.....:shun:

the letter is just to inform mika about the secret society... and then we´ve made flyers and stuff to promote mika.. and we are gonna give him the flyers... like a sample... i´ll post the flyers after the gig...

Cant wait to hear!

Im gonna text her saturday for updates.... will hope she'll answer. I should have been in sweden this weekend but i had to cancel so now i can just text her about the gig...

:floor:

you are talking about me as if i´m not here :aah:

i´ll tell you the news as always dear:mf_rosetinted:

the letter is just to inform mika about the secret society... and then we´ve made flyers and stuff to promote mika.. and we are gonna give him the flyers... like a sample... i´ll post the flyers after the gig...

Oh,the secret society!The thing with people all over the world promoting Mika by calling radio stations,music shows,etc,right?:shocked:

He will love it!!!!

And i think that when he reads it he might get a little emotional!I know i would....:aah:

:floor:

you are talking about me as if i´m not here :aah:

:roftl:

you should know it DA!!! the secret society!!

Thats so amazing! Great that peeps does that for Mika :thumb_yello:

Oh,the secret society!The thing with people all over the world promoting Mika by calling radio stations,music shows,etc,right?:shocked:

He will love it!!!!

And i think that when he reads it he might get a little emotional!I know i would....:aah:

:roftl:

Love doing that even though it can annoy some sites :teehee:

Hi gals, how are you all tonight? sitting outside on the terrace with my notebook, I cant see a thing, but its getting nice and cool here! It's been so hot today!

Hi gals, how are you all tonight? sitting outside on the terrace with my notebook, I cant see a thing, but its getting nice and cool here! It's been so hot today!

:bye:

and then to think that tomorrow's going to be even hotter :aah:

:bye:

and then to think that tomorrow's going to be even hotter :aah:

Hi! yes, I'm getting a little bit scared for Werchter on Monday!

wish i could do that right now.... :aah:

Oh you poor thing! You don't have a notebook, or no place to sit outside? I bought a very cheap mini notebook. Was only 200 euro's and I have alot of fun with it! Ideal for internet use!

Oh you poor thing! You don't have a notebook, or no place to sit outside? I bought a very cheap mini notebook. Was only 200 euro's and I have alot of fun with it! Ideal for internet use!

i live on the 3rd floor so nope no place to sit outside

it's gonna be worse than just hot, apparently there will be thunderstorms and hail :aah:

Now you're even make me more scared! That could be dangerous!

Archived