• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO 'naughty' talk (which there wasnt anyway) NO what we call chatting about pictures, NO pictures, NO NOTHING unfair? I think so... Why can MFC just go back to normal!!! All these stupid new rules are ruining MFC have you noticed how no one is ever talking 'normally' like they are too scared??

I want MFC back to normal ASAP!

NO 'naughty' talk (which there wasnt anyway) NO what we call chatting about pictures, NO pictures, NO NOTHING unfair? I think so... Why can MFC just go back to normal!!! All these stupid new rules are ruining MFC have you noticed how no one is ever talking 'normally' like they are too scared??

WE ALL WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just said exactly what we are all thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hopefully mods will see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why we cant chat here anyway????!!!!!!!!! Is in the CHAT about Mika session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just said exactly what we are all thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hopefully mods will see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why we cant chat here anyway????!!!!!!!!! Is in the CHAT about Mika session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree and im glad someone else does too :thumb_yello: And I hope THE MODS DO SEE THIS!!

I Agree!!!! i was just chatting w. a few abut it and they miss what it was like a few weeks ago. im seriously sitting with tears rolling from my eyes cos this has been my fave place and the place i use to check out as soon as i logged on as the first place. Use to be 10+ pages when i woke up but now.... 1-3 and i think some knows why! We cant chat like we did before...Like 1 week ao someone said "hi how are you" or something like that a mod show after came w. some like less hat and more pics... not like it was before. before we could chat and post 2.3 pics a side... now it the other way around and not the "wrong" kinda pics and talk...

Whats wrong about chatting about how Mika looks on a pic, his closh ect? sounds like they they want it in 1 line...but it takes more than 1 line and can most time relate to another old pics that can be posted that maybe some hasnt seen before.... BUT if we cant do that .... only talk about how he looks NOW... not refer to how he looked before cos its too much talking... i miss the good old days 1 month time ago where we could chat and post as much as like another thread made when the rules got changed (except for the snaps and i understand snaps 120%)

i could say a lot more.... this thread has died... it use to be on 2000/3000 posts by now back like what it was like 1 month time ago... but cos of the rules has changed... not like that... the gasmic has died...

Umm - well you haven't been here long - it is exactly the other way round. All the "rules" are to get this thread back to being what it should be, not what it was turning into.

tbeach2.jpg

I Agree!!!! i was just chatting w. a few abut it and they miss what it was like a few weeks ago. im seriously sitting with tears rolling from my eyes cos this has been my fave place and the place i use to check out as soon as i logged on as the first place. Use to be 10+ pages when i woke up but now.... 1-3 and i think some knows why! We cant chat like we did before...Like 1 week ao someone said "hi how are you" or something like that a mod show after came w. some like less hat and more pics... not like it was before. before we could chat and post 2.3 pics a side... now it the other way around and not the "wrong" kinda pics and talk...

Whats wrong about chatting about how Mika looks on a pic, his closh ect? sounds like they they want it in 1 line...but it takes more than 1 line and can most time relate to another old pics that can be posted that maybe some hasnt seen before.... BUT if we cant do that .... only talk about how he looks NOW... not refer to how he looked before cos its too much talking... i miss the good old days 1 month time ago where we could chat and post as much as like another thread made when the rules got changed (except for the snaps and i understand snaps 120%)

i could say a lot more.... this thread has died... it use to be on 2000/3000 posts by now back like what it was like 1 month time ago... but cos of the rules has changed... not like that... the gasmic has died...

Dont cry, its not your fault, i wish it was back too i always check here and now. nothing its dead MODS MUST LET TALK ABOUT WHAT WE WANT AND POST WHAT PICS WE WANT. I want the old gasmics back please im begging you mods GIVE US BACK OUR GASMICS!!

Umm - well you haven't been here long - it is exactly the other way round. All the "rules" are to get this thread back to being what it should be, not what it was turning into.

tbeach2.jpg

I may not have 'been here long' but to me it feels like forever, i want the old gasmics back!

DA - no-one minds comments about how Mika looks or what he was wearing .. or even the odd hint about what you might do if you found yourself alone with him :fisch:

What the rest of the MFC was fed up with was pages of chat about other things, and endless comments about how he should take all his clothes off and all the graphic details about what people would do to Mika, which were getting a bit disrespectful.

Archived