• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: love you too , i'm Ok thxx :wub2: you ? :das:

00tr61.jpg

Oh I love that pink hat and suspenders too!! Haha I'm pretty good...very tired, but not sleepy (if that makes sense).

18ep11.jpg

His lips and his hair are perfect here!

yeah. I have more but cant post em... or well i can but only a place where i dont think they belong...

Ahh...:wink2: gotcha. It looks like he got a little carried away with a powdered donut! lol If you look at his lips in the first one, that's what it looks like...looks like some white powder like they have on donuts lol :roftl:

snap19975-1.png

:shocked: WOWZA! :mf_lustslow:

Ahh...:wink2: gotcha. It looks like he got a little carried away with a powdered donut! lol If you look at his lips in the first one, that's what it looks like...looks like some white powder like they have on donuts lol :roftl:

snap19975-1.png

:lmfao: Jimmy kissed him on his cheek and Mika kissed Jimmy on his cheek... Jimmys face was painted white so thats where it comes from. It looked soooooo cute :wub2:

:lmfao: Jimmy kissed him on his cheek and Mika kissed Jimmy on his cheek... Jimmys face was painted white so thats where it comes from. It looked soooooo cute :wub2:

Oh hahaha okay :lmfao:

I´m here but not here haha :aah:

Are you spaced out? :naughty::thumb_yello:

Neither can I ... that's why I was hoping for someone to post some pics from it :tears:

back.jpg

Mika's legs are so cool :wub2:

snap19975-1.png

He looks so damn hot here >.<

Totally perfect!

Archived