Ok :tears: Hi and bye haha :naughty:

amazing vid :wub2: i'm fiene and you ? :wink2:

:bye:

I'm good, bored, and still have to finish my room. Ugh...it just makes me mad looking at it lol. One little pile I have no idea what to do with. Hahaha I'll be going soon, but will be back on later...I need to tackle this pile once and for all! LoL

27dee8d6.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3ccf719586456e2fa24d23d9f29428ce.jpg

b110cf50900cd89e3bbe03ab9646dcf3.jpg

0246d17074181cc334508813447bf8c0.jpg

d4b680713aebf79203aadac807f783ef.jpg

24a063f2acf068ec3f365590254e6f5e.jpg

Wow! Da, I really thought I've seen all Mika pics by now but noooo! Where are these from, are they new ones? He looks so stunningly beautiful!! :wub2:

Oh wait! I see the Belgium girl interviewing him...are they from Werchter today? Or am I totally wrong here?

Yeah its frm there. I love that interview :lmfao:

would have loved him see yesterdays match and tonights shows sounds amazing.... starts at the piano by himself and (maybe) see him take his cloth off :lmfao: i love that part... :naughty:

Yeah its frm there. I love that interview :lmfao:

would have loved him see yesterdays match and tonights shows sounds amazing.... starts at the piano by himself and (maybe) see him take his cloth off :lmfao: i love that part... :naughty:

Oh I'm such a complete fool! Came on MFC a bit late today and ran into gasmics first! Sooo...I didn't see the pics and the link to that interview on the other tread! I'm going to watch it right now!! Woooh, he looks amazing!! So sad of not being there tonight!

*rushes off to see vid*

[quote name=Dark Angel;3097333

Wow! Never seen such clear pics before! Who are they from' date=' DA?

*still watching vid, halfway by now*[/color']

Archived